Tot lot yields pocket spill of 7 wheats!

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll get pics up but my camera software isn't working at the moment. I picked up 55 coins this morning, but it was a pocket spill of 7 pennies that was the best. All wheats, and a recent spill as they were just under the mulch and were chocolate brown and even a couple of tinges of mint red. Other than that, screws, nails, a tire weight and a live .22lr round. Glad I didn't run into any of the hypodermics the park employee who was picking up the trash told me he had found. Interesting hunt. Oh and one front end loader in the sandbox.

Upvote 5

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!
Wonder if a little one got into his parents old coins and helped himself then lost them?

OP
OP
D

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!
Wonder if a little one got into his parents old coins and helped himself then lost them?

That was my feeling, or they were given to him to keep and he chose to keep them in his pocket.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Great finds - looking forward to pictures! Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
D

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
062314 001.jpg 062314 002.jpg

Nothing I hate more than trying to figure out why something isn't working on this computer. Finally found a way to upload the pics. Also, everybody be on the lookout for ticks, I have pulled about 15 of them off of me in the last couple days, all from a couple hours in the woods Sunday. They are bad in the midwest this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread