Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked today and hit a school on my way home that I hit the other day.Apparently I hit it too hard as I only found 1n, 7p, and the trash in the second pic.In the evening I hit 2 other schools where I dug the trash in the first pic,1q, 2d, 2n, 5p, 2 magnets,what I think is a zipper pull(the round thing with 4 hearts, and a little kitty charm that looks pretty cool.At the last school there was alot of hershey kiss wrappers (some in the pic).I was hunting with the ACE in jewelry mode again.I did dig a 65 dime at about 5 in though.That and the old style pull tabs are leading me to believe that there is at least ,some silver there.It was a very tough hunt day today,but wont let it deter me.I am certain there is no one else in my area MDing these spots ,no sign and never seen anyone ,anywhere with an md near here.

thanx for lookin,jimmy

Attachments

• tough 1.jpg
    tough 1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 310
  • tough 2.jpg
    tough 2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 292
  • tough 3.jpg
    tough 3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kept diggin and hoping dave, thanx.

M

mercurydime

Hey Jim, look for old ground. go to the libriary and do some research, look for those obscure football fields that have been around longer than you can remember. go to the historical society and talk to someone about old buildings that are long gone. bring a few cold beers to the local old age home and talk to some of the senior residence about the glory days, just get the info first before you give them any beer or they'll fall asleep fast.
P.S.
where i live everything has been picked clean, you'll need a machine that will go deeper and sound off when a coin is on edge. also, you need a machine that can differenchate between junk mixed with good stuff.

miester

May 21, 2005
Wi
OLDE ENGLISH 800. Man that brings back some memories, On the day that ale was unveiled I was working at the brewery that made it. A lot of guys availed themselves to the free beer in the lunchrooms, me included, the alcohol content was considerably higher than reg. brew, sure was a lot of guys who could'nt find there cars in the parking lot at the end of that shift. Shortly thereafter they changed it to OLDE ENGLISH 600 due to a reduced alcohol content. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread