Tough Times Getting Tougher?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Um...

It's no secret that men like to look at women.

Or - that women like to be looked at.

Or - Visa Versa.

I think the only issue here is that a fella would actually make a comment complaining about a women who apparently never should have been showing herself because she was pregnant. Like it personaly offended him because he paid good money for that slim-tummy-chick who he expected to be on February 2009's page!

:tard:

The only appropriate comment back should be: "Take a look in the mirror there stud". :)

Cache Crazy said:
It IS a man's nature to look at women. Thats why it's a woman's responsibility to cover up. Otherwise, don't PRETEND to be offended when you get looked at.

That was just crazy Crazy.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
texastee2007 said:
Lowbatts said:
Hey Kelly are you putting on some weight?

Oh please, you look darling! I just hadn't done the "chauvinistic" thing like I saw so much of in some of the these posts. So you push that button and I'll push mine! But I'll keep on having fun.

My Lord Lowbatts,

I am so let down by your actions right now...How could you say something like you just did and find out someone so beautiful is so sick and not appoligize? Do you have a heart of stone? Were you not loved as a child an thought to have compassion for your fellow human being? I would have expected more from my 5 year old grandchild...go sit in the corner...think about your actions and come back when you can play nice...
You're assuming I was being mean and nasty to begin with but since that was the worng assumption, I'll forgive you this time.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
It IS a man's nature to look at women. Thats why it's a woman's responsibility to cover up. Otherwise, don't PRETEND to be offended when you get looked at.

do you EVER get to a beach? "cover up"....???
....and us chicks arent offended why you LOOK at us... just when you open your mouths!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
Well I've never seen the pic of the calander with the pregnant model in it. I would just like to comment on that subject by the way. Women are God's gift to man. I could just walk away and leave it at that but I wont.

Here's the problem that I see with the original poster on this topic. Sounds like he is a little let down because he paid money for some sexual satisfaction, and was not satisfied. Get over it ! You got took. Some one was selling sex, and you bought it.

It also sounds like he would never be able to keep a relationship for any amount of time. God forbid he gets married and his wife becomes pregnant. If you guys don't know this, women need alot of attention during pregnacy ! But this is a good thing in return !

Enough of that, pregnant, or not . Fat or skinny. young or old. Tall or short. Women are beautiful. The media has painted an unreal image of what women are supposed to look like. Women are all different in their own unique ways.

Oh by the way, Kelly, from the pic in your avator, and the one you deleted from mugs, you ain't fat, chunky, or any of that. I acually feel kinda funny saying that to someone I don't know, but I know what words can do to a lady's insecurities, if I said that right. Your just fine, don't change a thing !

THANK YOU! ...im not insecure in any way... thats not my thing.. i just found it odd that the ONE time i change my
avatar to me ... in a sweatshirt just hanging out... some MAN said "hey are you putting on weight" lol whatever..
but thank you for sticking up for me!
that was very nice of you!

K

Kentucky Kache

K*E*L*L*Y said:
Cache Crazy said:

....and us chicks arent offended why you LOOK at us... just when you open your mouths!

Well, life just isn't perfect, is it. There are things men don't like either, but we have to live with it. Men are not going to change the nature of women, and women are not going to change the nature of men. If we MUST accept you for what you are, why not the other way around?

Yeah, I've been to beaches. But I don't need to go there to see naked women, I just need to look outside my window. So, if anyone wants to come over and look out my window...$$$$$$

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Cache Crazy said:

Well, life just isn't perfect, is it. There are things men don't like either, but we have to live with it. Men are not going to change the nature of women, and women are not going to change the nature of men. If we MUST accept you for what you are, why not the other way around?

Yeah, I've been to beaches. But I don't need to go there to see naked women, I just need to look outside my window. So, if anyone wants to come over and look out my window...$$$$$$

out your window?

K

Kentucky Kache

mcgearhead said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Cache Crazy said:

Cache,

I understand what you are trying to say, I think ? It is man's nature to look at a woman, but there is a line. If a woman chooses to walk around the beach or somewhere in next to nothing, us as men, well me anyway, as a married christian man, have to fight that nature as you say. It is hard, but it is worth it.

That nature as you called it is sin.

Yes, it is sin. But, it's not one sided. If it's sin for me to lust after a womans body, then it's sin for her to expose it.

K

Kentucky Kache

K*E*L*L*Y said:
Cache Crazy said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Cache Crazy said:

out your window?

You don't see much on the beach that you don't see on the streets.

K

Kentucky Kache

mcgearhead said:
" Yes, it is sin. But, it's not one sided. If it's sin for me to lust after a womans body, then it's sin for her to expose it. "

You are absolutley correct about the fact of it being sin on both sides, but you can only control one side !

Theres a lot said about that. We're not allowed to talk about it here.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
Cache Crazy said:
mcgearhead said:
" Yes, it is sin. But, it's not one sided. If it's sin for me to lust after a womans body, then it's sin for her to expose it. "

You are absolutley correct about the fact of it being sin on both sides, but you can only control one side !

Theres a lot said about that. We're not allowed to talk about it here.

I don't quite understand, but ok.

me either.... but i agree its "ok"

K

Kentucky Kache

...just saying we can't talk about the Bible here. It offends some, so it gets deleted.
If you want to know exactly what I'm talking about, feel free to pm me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread