Wes-N-VA

Nov 9, 2008
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
The XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dirt Junkie,

I do not think they allow digging in Towne Point Park, but if they did you would did to China before you found anything besides junk and trash. They hold several events there throughout the year. Fort Norfolk is off limits and damn nearly built over anyway. Not much inside the downtown area. You have to go out to the nearby counties to find good relics. There may be some parks near downtown to find coins, but in Norfolk you have to watch the areas you go to if you know what I mean. Sorry!

mikep829

Jan 18, 2009
Bartlett, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Wilson Coin Select
You'll be about 15-20 min. to Va Beach ocean front, that's free game. But like Wes said, unless you collect pop tops, Town Pointe would be a waste of time, plus I don't think you can hunt there anyways, it's kind of Norfolks gem of a park.

SamN

Jan 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
DFX
how about the park in Ocean View. Susan Constant, the road is under construction there, the park is old-many old neat looking wind blown trees. Not far from Town Point-which is now under construction by Conrad Brothers Construction Co. The park/lawn at waterside is getting redone for more utilites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread