crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have already posted a separate topic on this last week after the fire, and the call for help has been answered by several members on TNET with more waiting for some information that I had to set up. If you did not read what happened you can find the thread and view it. Any donations are strictly on a volunteer basis. My son and daughter in law are in need of clothing, but some members were asking me for a paypal acct. info. If you want to, that is fine. Some members have sent walmart gift cards. Some have sent cash, which I don't recommend. Anything would be appreciated greatly. The red cross and local churches have raised some donations. Thanks so much, even if you looked and wished us well. Ron

Items may be sent to:
Ron Smith
430 Palm Dr
Marysville, Ohio

Mens size. Son is 6'3" and weight 230. Pants size 38-40

Girls size 6 5'4" 130 lbs.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ron,
Just wanted to let you know I mailed something to you yesterday you should receive it by tomorrow.
I know your world has been turned upside down by this tragedy. I have 5 kids of my own and I think I know how I would feel if that happened to any of them.
Thank God no one was injured. Of course the injuries on the inside will take some time to get over but time will heal those wounds.
Just try to keep a positive attitude and have faith that things will get back to normal in a while.
My family will be keeping you in our prayers until then.

Buddy~

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
You left the sizes off for the babies...I'm sure they may need a few things to...Hope the insurance comes through in a hurry. God's blessing on your family.

No babies, yet ::) Just the 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions