Treasue Commander

Quarterdollar

Greenie
Mar 12, 2015
Detector(s) used
Wgiefxmx100e,garrettace250,hf9fmd,bountyhuntertracker4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:happysmiley:how do you know have you ever used one?now I can't compare it to a minelab but I use the efx mx100e i think it's good for the 86dollars I paid for it it has paid for it self after I bought it a year ago i looked it up and discovered these forums bashing every detector that's under 600 dollars hey made in china America the moon idc as long as it picks up a signal i dig somthing there my detector is made by the same people goes deep target Id so i would say its probably alright if you can't spend the money now quite honestly I really want a garret at pro really because it is submersible now I've never seen any video reviews on line for it but I can say the lesser model i have does the job
Duck Dynasty detectors are junk just like there tv show that i have never seen and plan on never watching . If you are smart you will not buy one..

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Duck Dynasty detectors are junk just like there tv show that i have never seen and plan on never watching . If you are smart you will not buy one..
Thank you for your opinion. The fact that you admit to having never watched Duck Dynasty but "know" that it's "junk" suggests to me that I probably shouldn't give your opinion a lot of weight.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Speaking of weight, 4.65 pounds? Not for me.

Zectron2348

Aug 8, 2009
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT DFX MXT, many Minelabs, many Fishers, Tesoro Bandido, Lobo, Cortez, efx ground MX400, Treasure Commander TC2X, original Bounty Hunter Red Baron, and many more!
Have been detecting for over 35 years and have owned about every high dollar detector made by all the big names. Most were amazing machines.. As for other brands, ... I currently own a Treasure Commander TC2X and an EFX MX400, both highly critized by people who never owned one, ... but know everything there is to know about them, ..... Baloney! For the money, these are great detectors I would highly recommend. Paid less than $220 for the TC2X, and less than $300 for the MX400. Both machines are built like a tank, have amazing features, and function very nicely, with great depth, good separation, excellent recovery, and good pinpoint ability. Funny, if it does not say Whites, Fisher, Minelab, or Garrett on it it just has to be junk, .. right? Wrong! Oh, and all this whine about being made in China, ...... Guess what, your big names machine may have been assembled in Texas, Washington, or wherever, ... but bet the parts are not American made. What? Yep. Would like to see the proof if they are! I also have 27 years of manufacturing experience and know how the games are played. Would I prefer a big name detector, ..... sure, but doesn't mean there aren't some other great machines out there, ... there sure are, and for a lot less money!

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been detecting for over 35 years and have owned about every high dollar detector made by all the big names. Most were amazing machines.. As for other brands, ... I currently own a Treasure Commander TC2X and an EFX MX400, both highly critized by people who never owned one, ... but know everything there is to know about them, ..... Baloney! For the money, these are great detectors I would highly recommend. Paid less than $220 for the TC2X, and less than $300 for the MX400. Both machines are built like a tank, have amazing features, and function very nicely, with great depth, good separation, excellent recovery, and good pinpoint ability. Funny, if it does not say Whites, Fisher, Minelab, or Garrett on it it just has to be junk, .. right? Wrong! Oh, and all this whine about being made in China, ...... Guess what, your big names machine may have been assembled in Texas, Washington, or wherever, ... but bet the parts are not American made. What? Yep. Would like to see the proof if they are! I also have 27 years of manufacturing experience and know how the games are played. Would I prefer a big name detector, ..... sure, but doesn't mean there aren't some other great machines out there, ... there sure are, and for a lot less money!

I totally agree 100% with this post -

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for your opinion. The fact that you admit to having never watched Duck Dynasty but "know" that it's "junk" suggests to me that I probably shouldn't give your opinion a lot of weight.
I do not watch reality shows and from what i see this duck show is about as stupid as they come..And any thing they put there name on is just junk like there show.. But i did give my opinion and to me my opinion is right on ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread