Treasure boat for sale

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I dove off of Sea Hunter this summer, great boat. Lots of room, and the mailboxes dig a very impressive hole on the ocean floor. After 3-4 holes looks like you had a carpet bombing run on the ocean floor. The water visibility of the search area is great with vis of 100 feet till the late afternoon, sure beats the 5-10 feet of vis off of Ft. Pierce. Too bad my underwater pictures didn't turn out they would have been impressive. Wish I lived closer to Jupiter to take advantage of this opportunity.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more interested in seeing the boat that Scott is using to replace the SEA HUNTER.

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two garmin gps units and a depthfinder that are new within the last year. There is a autopilot which I believe works, but is as old as the boat most likely. No radar. Two air conditioners. Will try to post interior pictures. Definitely turnkey treasure hunter all the way to masks and fins. Underwater motorscooters to use as blowers. Metal detectors. Brand new, never used Quattrosensing magnetometer. Weight belts. U name it, it is probably there.

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Scott,

Are you getting out of the buisness or just changing boats?

I was hoping to get down to dive with you.

Hope you are staying in and upgrading.

Take Care,

Jim

OP
OP
SEAHUNTER

SEAHUNTER

Jan 10, 2006
PALM BEACH COUNTY,FLORIDA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cliff
I hope to see you and your friends soon.

Jim
I am not getting out of the business. I doubt that will ever happen. Just looking to get a bigger "Seahunter".

Scott

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello Scott,

Did anyone ever buy the Seahunter? No details needed to protect the buyer's privacy, but I was just curious if she is sold.

Hope to see you soon,
Darren

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shipwreckhunter101,

Thats the problem with treasure hunting.If you do it an are married,you end up getting divorced.With no wife you can buy all the toys you want :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread