Piratemike

Greenie
Jul 23, 2012
Richardson Tx
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the Fourms, but not to MD and scrounging for treasure at garage sales and flea markets. Here is a old kids bank from the 50's paid a whole quarter for it. Just closed on eBay $15.60

Chest1 (1).JPG Chest2.JPG Chest3.JPG

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got the same one from my Grandma 8-) Cool to see it on Tnet! She gave it to me filled with silver coins (mostly bens, a few walkers, no key dates) to sell, since we are raising money for my grandfather. The chest I am going to hold onto and keep some of my own coins in there. Hopefully I'll run into one at a garage sale someday!

HH

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have one of those from when I was a kid, keep a few old silvers in it.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, I have several treasure chests and pirate banks. For some reason I can't resist buying them, even though they aren't worth much. I like them. :skullflag::occasion14::headbang:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, I have several treasure chests and pirate banks. For some reason I can't resist buying them, even though they aren't worth much. I like them. :skullflag::occasion14::headbang:

It always makes me happy to hear when people collect things just for the sake of collecting them. Its not always about the monetary value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread