Treasure Fields best finds??

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hi Terry

I looked through your website but did not see the flying eagle on any of the pages so could not correct your link.

I personally would not download a program from someone's website nor encourage anyone else to do so.

Maybe it is just me but that does not seem a safe thing to do. No offense is meant in me saying this nor is any offense taken by your offer for the downloading of your executable program. Technically we are given no specifications about what the program really does and this could be fatal to the continual operation of our computer systems.

Take Care

Sanat

OP
OP
M

midwest hillbilly

Mar 11, 2007
i can't belive nobody has tryed this game surelly somebody has ??? i'am not out too crash your computer santat or anybody elses!!! yes i only have 20 posts but i have never mislead anybody or sent bad links etc. i'am just more of a watcher i suck at typeing,sending links pics etc.my grammer just sucks!!! this is my first full season and have set many goals one of them is to be more apart of tnet to make long story short i found this metal detecting game you dig and fill holes etc. it's free and it works great on my vista figured nobody should have a problem with it but it does say not for xp, my best find so far is a 1857 eagle cent and thought somebody had seen this game and wanted to know what their best find was???? here is were i found it you decide but don't let santat ruin your fun,but if your betterhalf laughs at you while your playing it's not my fault!!!!! http://www.terrybullard.com/SiteMapNoFrames.html

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hey Terry

Not trying to ruin anything... but most individuals here are probably running Microsoft XP or even Vista (sigh).

I sometimes use my Ubuntu Linux CPU and sometimes my Windows XP machine for browsing. Let me know when your programs work on XP and i will download it and share my results with the other folks here.

Your grammar is fine. I sense that you are a fine fellow and i apologize to you in front of all my fellow MD'ers for I did not mean to embarrass you or disparge you in any way. If you have taken offence then i ask your forgiveness.

Happy Hunting

Sanat

OP
OP
M

midwest hillbilly

Mar 11, 2007
my name is bryan (on tnet its midwest hillbilly) i have no idea who terry is and this is not my program i found the sight searching metal detecting links on the internet the game is legit and hope somebody trys it you got to pay to hunt different sights,dig, fill holes,etc find pulltabs relics,and coins very fun on rainny days etc. i hope someone here enjoys it!!! p.s no offense sanat just didn't want anybody to think it's a bad program

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Oh wow - I have that program! I'd play the game while I was saving up for the Ace I finally bought. I have an old hand-me-down laptop with Windows 95 on it, and that's what I put it on. the first time I fired it up, the volume on the computer was way up, and it really startled me.

I'm going to have to dig that out again...

By now, he may have it working on XP, I don't know, I'm not on his email list (that's new since I was on that website last).

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with it (it was easier to find things than in real life lol). It would probably be worth digging out one of the old computers you have, just for the game.

Thanks for reminding me about it,
HH
Nan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread