Treasure Hunter Radio is giving away an AT Pro

SteveOnTheHunt

Jun 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, ACE 250, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys and gals,

It has been quite a while since I have been on, but I am back now with exciting news.
I hope I can post this in the "General " category as it is of general interest to everyone (I would hope).

Anyway... as most of you know I am the host of a weekly internet talk show "Treasure Hunter Radio". Well I am excited to say that our first annual "Swing Into Spring" video contest is officially underway... with the grand prize being a brand new Garrett AT Pro.

Details on how to enter are on my website (TreasureHunterRadio.com), but I will provide them here as well.

How to enter:

Create a 2 minute video with the theme "Swing into spring" find a unique way of mentioning Treasure Hunter Radio in the video, and email it to [email protected].

I know many of you if not all of you are ready for the snow to melt and for spring to arrive, so put your daydreams onto video and send them to Treasure Hunter Radio.

All videos will be uploaded to Youtube, where friends can vote for their favorites (which will come in handy if there is a tie), however decision of the judges will be final.

Videos must be received by March 31, 2011 11:59 pm EST.
Winners will be announced live during Treasure Hunter Radio Sunday April 3, 2011 at 4pm EST.

Good luck!

P.S. Dear moderator... If this post is in the incorrect place, please move it to where it is appropriate.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
A radio show, having a video contest!

OP
OP
SteveOnTheHunt

SteveOnTheHunt

Jun 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
A radio show, having a video contest!

LOL Yep! It's amazing what I can do with the internet.

OP
OP
SteveOnTheHunt

SteveOnTheHunt

Jun 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the first entry for the "Swing Into Spring" video contest.
http://www.youtube.com/treasurehunterradio

Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing, and maybe you will be the winner of the Garrett AT Pro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread