Treasure Hunters Meeting

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
This SHOULD come as a Great surprise to everyone.
There IS a ship way up river. It was picked up with Side Scan Sonar but this is NOT the GHOST SHIP I am looking for. I have estimated this ship to be from the early 1800's and is about 50 feet long.
My friend I do not know or care what charts you are looking at but I can tell you that the water goes to 17 feet and to 21 feet in places. You may think this will help you locate the wreck SITES so have at it.
ScubaSeeker.
You must have ESP because after Christmas there is a good chance that I WILL LOSE MY GOOD LEG. I do not want to ruin Christmas for my Kids or Grandkids and I sill have TREASURE to find
You guys still seem to locked in on a Treasure Galleon. I have a question "How big was a ship that Cortiz used to carry Mayan Treasure (about 53 feet long).
and how may never got to Cuba. Tabsco is where the treasure was loaded and then they had to get across the Gulf of Mexico. Think about that for a little while. I have everything I will ever need to do this venture and do it right but you DOUBTERS keep at it.
You keep building fires under my butt and I thank you.
Peg Leg

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Peg Leg said:
This SHOULD come as a Great surprise to everyone.
There IS a ship way up river. It was picked up with Side Scan Sonar but this is NOT the GHOST SHIP I am looking for. I have estimated this ship to be from the early 1800's and is about 50 feet long.
My friend I do not know or care what charts you are looking at but I can tell you that the water goes to 17 feet and to 21 feet in places. You may think this will help you locate the wreck SITES so have at it.
ScubaSeeker.
You must have ESP because after Christmas there is a good chance that I WILL LOSE MY GOOD LEG. I do not want to ruin Christmas for my Kids or Grandkids and I sill have TREASURE to find
You guys still seem to locked in on a Treasure Galleon. I have a question "How big was a ship that Cortiz used to carry Mayan Treasure (about 53 feet long).
and how may never got to Cuba. Tabsco is where the treasure was loaded and then they had to get across the Gulf of Mexico. Think about that for a little while. I have everything I will ever need to do this venture and do it right but you DOUBTERS keep at it.
You keep building fires under my butt and I thank you.
Peg Leg

Peg,

How do you estimate the time period of a shipwreck with a SSS? Just curious :-\
I don't know Cortiz or Tadsco, but if you are talking about Cortez, he was born in 1485 and the first time he sailed up the Tabasco river was in 1519 and he died in 1547
So with that said if you estimate that your wreck is from 1800s :-\
We are not DOUBTERS its just that some of the stuff you say doesn't make any seance....

I am sorry to hear about your leg, I will pray for you so that you dont have to lose your good leg......
As far as the Treasure hunting, well at least you are trying.......Good luck!!!!!!

All the best,

Chagy.......

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
My friend my spelling sucks but you know who I am talking about.
Read my posting again.
I HAVE located a ship that I have been told is from the early 1800's. I know this is not MY Ghost Ship. This one was locatd by accident. I intend to mag this ship in a couple of weeks and also do a scan with a MD. No need to do any sonar work- this has alreadt been done.
I also plan to do a grid search-just like you pros. See I AM learning a few things ;D
Peg Leg

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others

"We are not DOUBTERS its just that some of the stuff you say doesn't make any seance...."
Unquote

"Seance" ??? ;)

And you are going to correct Pegleg's grammer ???? ;D

Mike in SC

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Actually Mike, the correct spelling is "GRAMMAR."

tsk tsk tsk

Oh my God this place rocks!

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good grief! Somebody please call Akeelah and let's get back to the thread! ;D

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Kwit Makein fun uv everbodees spellun and git bak on tropic

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Mike in SC said:

"We are not DOUBTERS its just that some of the stuff you say doesn't make any seance...."
Unquote

"Seance" ??? ;)

And you are going to correct Pegleg's grammer ???? ;D

Mike in SC

OK!!! SEANCE our GRAMMER sucks ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D

And for the record I didnt correct Peg I said I dont know Cortiz, but if you are talking about Cortez......

All the best,

Chagy.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread