Treasure Hunters, Never get old, It is a trap

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this explanation of my situation on another site this morning. Dell
If you, or anyone are interested, I think you could probably buy the house I am in on a 5500 acre lake for a bargain price of around $40,000?

I got the shock of my life last week when I received a notice that I am living here unlawful, and I am being evicted and have to surrender the property by Thursday, March 1st, 4 days from now. This has been mine and Trudy's home for the past 30 years. I am devastated. I am just now getting out of bed for an hour or so each day, from surviving another heart failure 3 weeks ago.. I am weak and helpless in facing this new challenge .

My drivers license expired in August, so I am basically trapped here without transportation. That leaves me in one heck of a predicament. My Food stamps stopped 3 months ago. a welcomed $123 a month. Facebook friends donations have certainly been a help to my everyday survival.

I've probably got +$30,000 in Craigs list assets in the house and 2 sheds, but when I am evicted they become Abandoned property and are at the new property owner,Trudy,s son Jerry, disposal. I called him last night to Beg for time to move and he told me it was out of his hands. I had contacted his lawyers and they said they were being paid to follow Jerry's orders?

There is not enough time to sell anything, so I went on Facebook to try to raise a quick, $1000 to rent a storage room, a truck, and hire a couple of people for a few days to pack and move. So far, no takers. I don't blame them . That's not a very good deal unless you are a philanthropist with money to spare.

I have been working on a new Remote Sensing Discrimination Locator for the Treasure, and other industries, and would have had it ready except for the delay with the heart problem. I am about 3 weeks away from having a living income when this event happened.. I already had 4 orders to deliver, and 15 potential buyers. I sent word out yesterday that I can't deliver. I've worked hard to develop this product with no resources..

If I can't raise money to store my stuff, and that is unlikely, I'll be giving away a lot of it to friends, if I have time.

Since I can't drive anywhere, and have 1 dollar and change in my pocket, I have a bed in my van, and a 16 foot cargo trailer I can convert to live in, I'll just have to pull down my dead end street and park until I either get caught or find a place that will let me park .

I still have 4 days for miracles to happen. Dell Phone 863 422 5454, leave a message. E-mail [email protected]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread