Treasure hunting movies...WOW

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Awesome! You're right, it's well worth the wait for the download (not *that* long, really).

Thanks so much for posting it!

HH
Nan

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is also available on DVD from Whites website in case you don't care to download using a slow dial up. It's nice to watch while you have snow up to your eyeballs.

T

TreasureTales

Bookmarked the page so I could watch more of the videos this winter. I watched one just now, though, episode 111 with that lady who hunts her own farm. WOW! she's found some great stuff. Wonder if she needs a hunting partner? hmmm. She and I have one thing in common (besides being old broads), I can't kneel down either!

Thanks for reposting the link. Very nice to see real folks out finding real treasures.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=TreasureTales .
She and I have one thing in common (besides being old broads), I can't kneel down either!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please, Mature specimans of females that are flung together as a female should be! Like dates or Olives, need a long processing period in order to be at their best.

Ifn smoochies were allowed -------------------------

Don Jose de La Mancha

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
phxmark123 said:
This is a respost I had from 2005 but it gets the fire going. Dowloads are a little long but worth it. Enjoy
www.justiceent.com/tha.htm
WOW!!! You ain't kidding! Thanks for re-posting it, because I'm only on this forum for about a month now, and these archives are HUGE!! I would have never found it from 2005. steven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread