Treasure in the Med

Batavia

Jul 29, 2006
Paris/Jakarta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...And in a couple of month a documentary will be shown on the French TV program Thalassa about the whole story and the intrigues surrounding it. You should be able to see this program worldwide on the cable TV5 (French though...!) a little bit after.

A book is also in preparation, will be probably out after the film. If you want to see pics of the treasure found, I invite you to check www.oceantreasures.org

Here is a sample of these pics.

Attachments

• pollux gb 01 (2).jpg
    pollux gb 01 (2).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Toilet of Pollux.jpg
    Toilet of Pollux.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 278

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pascal you are sooooo lucky! Where do you live?

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's a beautiful toilet. Seriously.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Batavia

Jul 29, 2006
Paris/Jakarta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the treasure was confiscated by the Italian authorities and I still don't know where and when they have the intention to show it to the public in a museum...

A few incredible artefacts were retrieved on the wreck, such as a small gold locket with the inscription on the edge : Cheveux de Napoléon (Napoleon's hair) or a magnificent gold broch with 48 emeralds incrusted in it, a gold cross with emeralds too and numerous pieces of jewelry including diamonds, pearls etc... Nothing to do with a the Spanish galleon coming from the New World, but what a treasure load...!

I am now staying in Indonesia, but quite diffficult nowadays to get the proper partners (financially and technically). If you have ideas write me a note to my email address.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions