TREASURE ITEMS FOR SALE

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Below is a list of some items for sale. They belong to treshuntintom in Texas, I have them stored for him here in New Smyrna and now he is interested in selling them. If you would like to see any photos contact me and I will send them to you. Prices do not include shipping and insc. If you have any questions about any of the items, he would be the one to contact.
Thanks
diverlynn

BLUE BOWL / 15th century

COIN / 1934 with Galleon / $10

GOLD PLATED COIN / Sterling Silver 93% + 24K plate (Copy of 8 escudo) $30

POTTERY CHARDS 1715 Fleet / Cabin Wreck / $5

1 BOTTLE OF ATOCHA RUM $100

BOOKS

FATAL TREASURE / Jedwin Smith / $15
THE PRACTICAL BOOK OF COBS (2ND EDITION) / Frank Sedwick / $5

TREASURE TROVE ISLANDS (THE SCILLY ISLES) / $10
TEXAS TREASURE COAST / Tom Townsen / $20

PADRE ISLAND, Treasure Kingdon of the world / William Mahan / $50

SHIPWRECKS OF FLORIDA / Steven D. Singer/ $20
6 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, January ’65, June ’76, Feb. ’82, Sept. ’90, May ’99, July ’01 / $35

Attachments

• blue bowl b.jpg
    blue bowl b.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,075
  • sm clay bowl.jpg
    sm clay bowl.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,043

Pirateship

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2009
The Mid West
Detector(s) used
Fishers
Hey Guys
I also have a few very choice Treasure artifacts that Im going to offer thru Ebay,
I have a few small Cannon balls, or grape shot, several musket Balls that were found at the site of the 1715 Fleet ,near Florida , Several different original Silver Reales that are circ; 1600's, Brass Buckles that were found off an Island near Africa , and a few great Gold Coins that were copies from the real ones. !!! Also Gold Coin earrings that were copied from the Gold Coins that were found on the famous Pirate ship called the Wydah found off the coast of Mass, several yrs ago ,Send me your email and I will send you more info about it . Also send me your collectings interests too !!!
Thanks
Geo
Pirate Ship

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread