treasure location

thats surface impression . the sun and shadows , changes how it looks ... it most likely will not look the same a 1/2 hour from then ... but yes you are correct from that angle and at that time of day and mouth and year it dose look interesting ... DD :coffee2: DD maybe i should have had you take my pictures ... and yes i did take you off ignore ..

what ever latter

DD did you check out the stone wall .. or is that a grave site .. 1/3 of the way from the left second picture from the bottom . about a little more then the height of a man up the phot the wall runs from left to right ,,,,???

Loke,

Scroll down to the bottom and click the little "numbers and letters" at the bottom. The picture will come up smaller. Then you should see Half a Heart sticking out of the ground. If you dont, go to Walmart and get an exam. :laughing9:

Its my fault, i dont know how to fit these pictures....sorry.

DD

Loke,

Or....Youre looking at the wrong picture. I have posted a few. The one with the water is NOT the Heart picture.

DD

Casca said:
Dirty Dutchman said:
Casca,

You like hearts? Why didnt you say so. Here is a nice one i photographed just this last weekend.

DD

I like the shadow above the heart.

All I see is sky above the half heart

*chuckles* I have been to Walmart - got a brand new pair of glasses!
... and - I _am_ looking at the right picture - still cant see your heart. However, I wouldn't worry about that - I have an amazing lack of imagination and probably wouldn't see it even if I stumbled over it ...
By-the-way - I tend to use 'opera' as the browser because it will resize any picture to fit (it is part of your setup) - as far as I know, it's the only browser that does that.
*sigh* and I still cant see any hearts ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back