treasure markings found in calif.-san gabriel mountains

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. .I moved from calif. Two years ago and was not able to follow treasure markings. I have located large and small hearts that im positive are very ancient and may be related to the lost san gabriel mission treasures. Get a good place around the city of san gabriel to look up the mountains.look for the large towers (radio), then look directly under the tower. In this area there are large and small hearts that toe can see with only your eyes but use binoculae have some.the hearts will be sideways and even upsidedown.
I have too many other mines im following at this time and will not be able to search this is area.if you need help that I can text you I'll be happy to answer your questions.
Good luck and make sure you take your metal detector.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at the north fork creek in the 1980's, found nothing with my sluce & pan. It is tough there, you have to get tips and advice where to go, and it gets hot in the summer. Good luck everybody out there.

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
I have read of 1 report of some hikers slipping and falling into a cave in the san gabrials dureing a rainstorm,and comeing face to face with Spainsh suits of armour and skeletions,after leavveing they could not find their way back,as is par for the courseof such unusual encounters.

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perelta, do the hearts specifically refer to a lost treasure? I am in the East Fork most weekends pulling gold out of the river. I'd love to chase down some old lost treasure too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread