Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure-Net members are 'The Best'

There are some 'fine folks' on this site, when I posted a story about the Jefferson Davis memorial on My Daily Snapshot, huntress104 told me she lived in that area.
I asked her for help in locating some of my relatives grave sites, as I had looked, but failed to find the right cemetary while on our trip through there in July.
She has made phone calls, internet searches, & plans on looking personally in the cemetary I missed, & take pic's of the gravesites if found, (Great-Great-Great Grandfather), & his Son who was a Civil war veteran.
My Great Grandfather left Todd co Ky with his wife & another young couple in 1879 heading for a Government claim in Ar.
The men were 26 years old, & the girls were about 15 & 16, they stopped in White co Ar while my G-Great Grandmother gave birth along the trail, (tough pioneers), they were traveling in 'covered wagons'.
I thank huntress104 for her time, effort, & help, & would recommend she be given HONORABLE MENTION for her work.

Fossis..........

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Treasure-Net members are 'The Best'

WTG huntress104 And we only Pay for Charter Memberships!!!! Chug We would Help also If We Could Chug and Red Hands On Is the Best Sometimes Good Luck On the Hunt!!!!

Because this Is Hallowween I just Wanted To Say After Many years I Just Found Out that My Aunt /// Oops Grandmother Just Past away!!! It was My Great Grand mother That past away When I was 12!!! Its amazing What Family Members Hid Years Ago!!! Chug

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

I was more than happy to help out, and I would do it again without hesiation if someone was in need of my help. I think it is a wonderful thing that people take the time to find out what their family heritage is. Thank you Fossis for the Honorable Mention vote. It was most kind of you.

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red said:
WTG huntress104 And we only Pay for Charter Memberships!!!! Chug We would Help also If We Could Chug and Red Hands On Is the Best Sometimes Good Luck On the Hunt!!!!

Because this Is Hallowween I just Wanted To Say After Many years I Just Found Out that My Aunt /// Oops Grandmother Just Past away!!! It was My Great Grand mother That past away When I was 12!!! Its amazing What Family Members Hid Years Ago!!! Chug

:thumbsup:

Fossis..........

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

huntress104 said:
I was more than happy to help out, and I would do it again without hesiation if someone was in need of my help. I think it is a wonderful thing that people take the time to find out what their family heritage is. Thank you Fossis for the Honorable Mention vote. It was most kind of you.

Thanks again huntress104, you are 'much appreciated'.
In my search for old pic's of the family that came with my family, (Brixey), one family member said: they had a box full of pictures, but they burned them, how sad.
Another family member just gives me a 'blank stare' when I mention the history, evidently his family never thought about sharing the history of their family.

Fossis..........

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

huntress104 has my vote for honorable mention, too, for goin 'above and beyond'. To me, it means a lot to know where your people rest, and maybe stop by and visit, make sure the place is lookin good and not forgotten on Decoration Day. Probably the same for Fossis.

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RGINN said:
huntress104 has my vote for honorable mention, too, for goin 'above and beyond'. To me, it means a lot to know where your people rest, and maybe stop by and visit, make sure the place is lookin good and not forgotten on Decoration Day. Probably the same for Fossis.

You bet. :thumbsup:

Fossis..............

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
Way to go....family history is the best!

So True.

Fossis...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread