Treasure signs and symbols

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sir I'm from the Philippines Kindly just wanted to ask if we are digging the right place which we encounter a lot of charcoal underneath?? on 25Feet. is it a good sign to continue our digging? please advise how many more feet do it require?

I don’t like to douse with cold water anyones’s fevered mind but going by the high rate of disappointment of serious treasure diggers going after signs or markers suspiciously put in place at suspiciously predictable intervals (as can be gleaned from expert sign readers’ ability to foretell succeeding signs or markers with regular precision) but I’d still say– it’s a game of decoys with a few “give-aways” now and then and far in between just to keep the overall scheme alive:thumbsup:. Ask the Big Guys who know.

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir I'm from the Philippines Kindly just wanted to ask if we are digging the right place which we encounter a lot of charcoal underneath?? on 25Feet. is it a good sign to continue our digging? please advise how many more feet do it require?

sometimes charcoal can absolutely be a good sign. but no one is going to be able to tell you how much deeper you have to dig bro... just saying. if you want any idea at all then you need either a really good dowser (rare, watch out for scammers) or some high-end detection equipment. sadly a lot of charcoal doesn't actually mean that you're right on top of the target even if there is one. is charcoal the only sign? a thick layer of charcoal with no other signs could mean you're in the general area of a real treasure target. its definitely not commonly natural to see a lot of charcoal 25 ft underground so there's a high chance someone actually placed it there. but ive seen charcoal layers that span several meters away from the actual target location. you could dig for ages and go bankrupt only to miss the real treasure by a few inches... :dontknow::sadsmiley:

you need to at least identify a target location before you start investing all your time and money in to an excavation.

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with sir kilonova. good advice sir.

the presence of charcoal is not the only sign. i have encountered it so many times also.

my cousin encountered the bones of one person, and they (her, and her group) thought the treasure is already near. they got to 200feet, and no treasure was there.

my friend dowsed the site of my friend and he said its only 5 feet. after 30feet plus of cement, and metals, and sugar like substance, no gold was ever found. and to think it was only 5 feet that this friend said there was a treasure. as you see, the presence of metals in your area seems unusual but it does not mean you hit the right spot. same with charcoal.

another friend who said he can help me with getting the treasure said there is a treasure box just 12 feet below the ground. so i dug and dug, found a very big stone shaped like a heart. nothing. and we went until 50 plus.

another area, 15 feet but we got to 30 plus feet. full of charcoal. the area is in tigatto davao city. cement, charcoal, cement charcoal. found a rock shaped like a buddha. but maybe that buddha was shaped in our brains because the buddha like rock is not perfectly carved. it could be anything.

those were my early years when all we hit were dirt and dirt, and not cement vaults that slided (which means they are worthless to us- they give the excitement alright but we cannot encash that excitement. they only brought bitterness to our memories).

in my middle year of treasure hunting, i found a friend who knows how to locate cement vaults. but just like he said, he cannot solve the puzzle of how to recover it. the cement vault and other vaults of the japanese that weights 5-15 tons always slides. after 20 plus of that, you could not help but wonder, those japanese men of old are so cunning and ingenious that i admire them for being so good in engineering. small bombs that break the ground floor of the treasure vaults that causes the vaults to slide sideways via 45 degrees open tunnel, and they transfer to another location. some vaults go downwards directly via a deep hollow pit and they go directly to underground aquifers. looking back, had i known it was that complicated, i would have hired an engineer to solve that puzzle. im only a driller and an accountant, but i was never good in physics , trigonometry and engineering.

if you have money to burn , try all methods and select which method can give you a higher batting average for you to get the treasure. i have done it trying other methods, until we hit several cement vaults countless times, but they always slide. so the lesson there after destroying the future of my family by spending our savings, i quit while i still have my pants and shirts intact. sometimes, its good to be optimistic when you have the extra money to burn. but when you dont have that money, you have to be realistic.

but im not saying that you quit, im just saying do not gamble the future of your family when you dig. if you have the extra money that does not impede the survival and everyday expenses of your family, go spend that in treasure hunting. if you dont have, do not spend it on treasure hunting, and do not expect others to chip in and believe in your cause.

but going back to the charcoal. always remember this, if the only thing you got are markers and charcoals and rocks that shapes like something, that is not a good reason to continue treasure hunting . you must get the gold for you to be successful. after all, you dont get rich getting rock markers, soil markers, and charcoals. sooner or later, you have to be practical . when you lose so much money and time, i think its better for you to find some activities worth your while that can feed your family now and in the future. know how and when to give up treasure hunting, when all you do is lose and lose, without getting hold of the gold.

a long time ago, i came with that realization. im not destined to be a gold hitter like some beggars who have not set foot in grade 1 who dreamed they can be lawyers and doctors someday despite their lack of educational attainment . i was hindered because i lost several millions of money and i can not gamble the future of my family any longer.

but im here to temper the dreams of those newbies who are so full of zeal and vigor digging and treasure hunting. its good to dream but sometimes, you have to give them the bad side of treasure hunting. give them the pros and cons when all they can see is the positive side that they can get the treasure 100%. how about the negative side of it where almost 99.9% of treasure hunters chasing yamashita gold have all experienced- failure?

try researching first and planning because it does not cost so much money when you plan and inquire from people who have already failed earlier. its costlier to dig when you dont have the basis why you dig there in the first place.

why is it that i dig in this area. what is my basis? did somebody dowse this area or are we just digging in this area because it feels good to dig in this area? what does other people say also? are there any other opinions? get some second and third opinions or more. do we have some geophysical equipments? do not dig haphazardly . plan and plan in order not to fail.. if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail already.

try and try treasure hunting , but not until you die.

Last edited:

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im here to temper the dreams of those newbies who are so full of zeal and vigor digging and treasure hunting. its good to dream but sometimes, you have to give them the bad side of treasure hunting. give them the pros and cons when all they can see is the positive side that they can get the treasure 100%. how about the negative side of it where almost 99.9% of treasure hunters chasing yamashita gold have all experienced- failure?

less than 1% succeed... but can you imagine how even one successful recovery would impact your reality? the doors that even one 12 kg gold bar (current value: $ 517,800 / P 25,774,016) would open for you? :laughing7:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is why im still hoping for others to succeed. but for me, reality has set in for me, especially since i cannot spend anything anymore, and my wife still blames me up to now, even 30minutes ago for the lost fortune and lost hope, and debts incurred while chasing the fabled yamashita treasure.

good luck sir kilonova.maybe we dont share the same fate, and you will be lucky

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will pray for you. that is the least i can do.

yes keep praying bro. that's the most powerful tool we have at our disposal. just keep praying and believing...

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Last edited:

onaits122468

Feb 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many meters to continue digging after encountering the "A" sign, thanks

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So much wisdom born of hard-earned knowledge and realization, sir renantagum30! Before going to battle, emperor constantine had so much better luck when he saw the SIGN in the sky, IN HOC SIGNO VINCES! (“in this sign you will conquer”.

yamaSHITa.........:BangHead:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
By the way, placing signs and markers in one area or vicinity— CLUSTERING— serves a very practical purpose for the wily Japanese: keeps generations of Yamashita treasure seekers DIGGING IN CIRCLES— far away from where the treasure troves are buried or hidden. Think of a horse tied to a tree with a length of rope and walking ‘round and ‘round till he’s tired or bored. Neat trick..:laughing9:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In the first place— who, in his right mind would place leading signs and directional markers to where he’s hidden a big pile of gold bars? As I’ve mentioned the WWII Japanese were masters of the art of deception.

Please contradict me.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree with you mr. tabu. they are the masters of deception. proof of that are the decoy items that are surrounding the real item. second proof of that is the cement room we found and cleared, and yet there was no item.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signs are there for dual purpose. for the japanese who have the real meanings of the codes and markers, they are so helpful and priceless . they can lead to the treasure. but those info are closely guarded secrets with their life...

since japanese are masters of deception, the meanings of the markers you see in the internet might be distractions and not true. the meanings of the said markers were distributed and shared to mislead treasure hunters. thus, those meanings shared in the internet might be fake news. they were shared to fake the real meaning of those markers. it can lead you to nowhere. the meanings you may find in the internet might be misleading. if it is not misleading, then why is it that 99% of filipino treasure hunters fail?

the second meaning of the said markers are to mislead the treasure hunters because they got hold of the fake meanings of those markers.

Last edited:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Like a Japanese car— a Honda, so much skill and attention to detail is evident in their work. A WWII Japanese decoy is not a singular entity but a system— a product of sophistication. A late engineer once told me that their group dug a hole 40 meters deep based on signs and recovered a 2’ x 1’ concrete box and found out to their chagrin that it contained only a piece of wood. Notwithstanding, Yamashita TH’ng is still fun with all the excitement, ebb and flow of adrenaline rush and dismal disappointment. That we can all agree— the destination is the journey and the journey is the destination. A pint of ice-cold beer would certainly assuage one’s discomfiture in confronting the thought.

FallaMagic

Jun 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we found this stones while digging in site 32512103_1992434824102675_378499653726896128_n.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread