Treasure stories around NW GA?

AUDIOSWAMP

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
I know of a few in NE GA { toccoa gold cave, and the red bank indian treasure } if that helps ? I am working on the toccoa gold cave if anyone has any info to share with us!!

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was shown the location where a cave full of gold was supposed to be. It was east of Ringgold. I did not have much time and could find no entrance. The area had been clearcut a few years prior. this was 22 years ago. I am going to go back someday and see if I can locate it.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well about 3 years ago we went up to Toccoa,spent the whole afternoon and shot the entire city of Toccoa on all 4 sides with our LRL. We didn't get a bounce. Our LRL will detect gold or silver up to 6 miles away. We also went to the mountain where the band of brothers trained in WWII and shot that area also. Nada. I think if there are any caches in that area they are farther out of town. It may be we just didn't go far enough out but it was getting late and we had to head home. We have talked about going back and trying it again when we get time.

We arecurrently working one Cherokee/Spanish site but not near Toccoa. Mostly we are working KGC sites.

RCarson

Jun 20, 2012
KK how do I get to that place wo using your link? It takes me out of the app when I click the link

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread