Treasure_Lady now Texas Gal

Texas Gal

Apr 1, 2007
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Some of the oldies around here probably remember me as Treasure_Lady. I moved from northeastern California to the Texas Gulf Coast..back "home" for me! It's been a while since I've gotten to metal detect in earnest with the cross country move, having a stroke and related health problems but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and detect again! Right now, I've been checking out my own yard..finding a lot of clad..those quarters add up! The gold ring that is pictured as my avatar...is black hills gold that I found in a park in California. I'm also a watercolor artist..so will probably be taking photos when I'm out metal detecting (to use as reference photos). If anyone has landscape or interesting photos that they wouldn't mind me using as reference photos...I would appreciate your permission to use them...you can pm me! Metal detecting and watercolors are my passion! I'm glad to be back and love seeing all the amazing finds and hope to add to them in the future! I tried to register using my old nick Treasure_Lady..but it said it was already being used and it wouldn't take my password...so I'm now Texas Gal! Happy Hunting!
Marcia

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Texas Gal.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome back Texas Gal. Glad to have you here and we missed you. Look forward to pics of your finds.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome back! Of course you'll always be the real Treasure_Lady. Glad to hear things are going ok. Looking forward to seeing your new treasures. HH!

OP
OP
Texas Gal

Texas Gal

Apr 1, 2007
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Stoney! I found a lot of goodies when I was in California...hope I'll find gold and silver here as well! Thanks Ron and Warsaw for the welcome back also! HH
Marcia

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Texas Gal said:
... I'm also a watercolor artist..so will probably be taking photos when I'm out metal detecting (to use as reference photos). If anyone has landscape or interesting photos that they wouldn't mind me using as reference photos...I would appreciate your permission to use them... Marcia

Welcome back!

Here you go... Some Montana scenery, help yourself as they are my photos. After you copy them from here let me know and I will delete them...

Attachments

• index[43].jpg
    index[43].jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 210
  • index[38].jpg
    index[38].jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1156.JPG
    IMG_1156.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 195
  • index[43].jpg
    index[43].jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 193
  • index[38].jpg
    index[38].jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 195

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Welcome back Texas Gal...I can't say I'm back till I figure out how to leave....

BTW Montana, that 3rd pic is beautiful..should be on a calender or something..

Ima Swinger

Apr 8, 2007
Porter, Texas
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 - VibraProbe
Welcome home Texas Gal. I'm new here, but am looking forward to your future finds. Glad that you are doing well now.
As A fellow Texan (Houston area) I'm happy to see you come back. Many leave, few can stay gone. ;)

Ima Swinger

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I hunt a ghost town near where I took that third pic... sure beats hunting in a city school yard... which I have done plenty of too!

It would make a nice watercolor... I am also an artist. ;)

OP
OP
Texas Gal

Texas Gal

Apr 1, 2007
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Montana Jim! .. I sent you a PM regarding the photos. Ima.. I'm in the Houston area also. KenB and copperhead..thanks for the welcome back.. these would make nice paintings!

Happy Hunting
Marcia

OP
OP
Texas Gal

Texas Gal

Apr 1, 2007
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks Jim... these are outstanding photos! I'm sure everyone here will enjoy seeing them as well! You are one talented guy!

Marcia

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread