TreasureMaster field test.

UtahWrangler

Tenderfoot
Aug 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for taking the time to shoot some video. I ordered the Treasure Master this past weekend and just waiting for it to arrive. I've been using a white's 6000di pro sl with a couple of different coils for years. Last year I decided I'd try a modern "light" introductory machine...I bought a Fisher F2. The F2 is fun to take out to parks, but I prefer my 6000 for the local fresh water lake/beach. When I read White's was coming out with something in the F2 class, I thought I'd snag one and give it a try. It sounds like those who have actually tried one, have enjoyed them.

Thanks again.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing the Whites Treasure Master. Hunts with new machines are fun as you dont really know what to expect. I have a variety of equipment and each one has its pluses and negatives.

OP
OP
DirtTGuy

DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Utah I hope you enjoy your new toy. It is of much better quality than the f22 I ordered and sent back in my opinion. I think you will like it.
Casca thanks also for the input. GL HH to both of you guy's..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome! Digging with a shovel at a school (or park) is a no/no. When filming, do yourself a favor and try not to give away the location of the dig. Big gold to you and good luck with the new machine.

OP
OP
DirtTGuy

DirtTGuy

Aug 16, 2015
Maine
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry this shovel is very small footprint. I always replace my plugs never had a problem

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread