dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I view TreasureNet on my Android phone. I've noticed that some pictures on do not show up for me. Even when I post my own pictures, not more than an hour later I cannot view them anymore. But some pictures are fine. It's very annoying when I can't see some of the good finds. Anyone else run into this problem?

The android app is a pain where the iphone app was very easy and worked like a charm. The best way to use android is through tapatalk it is a app for using other forums that helps a lot good luck.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I can not help you there i have been using the same flip phone for the last 10 years now … And it does what it was made to do send and and get phone calls … And it only cost me $30.00 a month when i got it it cost me about $7.00 a month

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The android app is a pain where the iphone app was very easy and worked like a charm. The best way to use android is through tapatalk it is a app for using other forums that helps a lot good luck.

Latest version 4.10 sucks big time, you can get earlier version of Tapatalk. I'm currently using 4.8.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google play is not available in china so I cannot download the app.:sad7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread