treasures that may have been found

Oldther

Jan 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are a few treasures I researched and found them to be in this state: Already found!

Mollie Stevens in Owens (Dry) Lake : Death Valley Ca.

The ore barge caught fire and sank (in four feet of water or so):
Well you might find an old coin or artifact from the wreck, but all of the gold ore was off loaded.
Here's where thinking comes into the picture: would you leave a barge sunk in 4 feet full of Ore?
Others: Donner Lake: I read an old treasure mag where two men were shown holding the coins buried by the Donner party: There was another where a hiker sat on a fallen log and saw Gold coins eroded out of the ground near by. Others : Pegleg's (found) mine--found in a rightly positioned area between the two towns mentioned: The gold was black due to silver oxide in the nuggets. It was not a mine but Indians had returned the bag of loot (The "sweat of the sun"-- to the mountain god). Lost Sublett: was a shipment of nuggets. The strong box was found in a rightly position cave over a cliff--claimed to have been found empty! The strong box was photographed. I do not doubt that treasures that are well known are sooner or later found. The bigger the prize the more intense the search. It's a good Idea to start small and keep investments low. Daryll's experiences will teach this truth. Travel expenses are significant when you do't find you target.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread