tree s/s

seahorse

Oct 24, 2009
college station tx.
Detector(s) used
ace 250,mxtpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first pics i have taken walking in the woods. can send more pics. hope these pics are in good shape. View attachment 663917 the tree heart points to mound with small rocks and stump with t looking shadow. i think the heart tree has 2 hearts. i have 2 pics of heart tree. also there is another cedar tree close by with all limbs pointing in one direction. i would like to know if what direction to take or if mound of rocks with stump is a trap or maybe digspot. i have not been able to buy deep detector .thanks for all replys . i am new to posting pics. 100_0786.JPG
100_0787.JPG 100_0780.JPG 100_0782.JPG 100_0779.JPG 100_0778.JPG

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hearts were used by the Spanish and the KGC. The first thing I would do is get ahold of a deepseeking MD like a pulse induction or two box and work all around the base of the tree going out in circles. Then work your way from the heart carving on the tree out to that mound of rocks with the T-shadow and see what you come up with. You might luck up and hit on a payday or an intermediate target. You never know.

If its just a marker you can work your way along the sight line and look for additional markers, get a coordinate off the heart and work along that or use an LRL and see if there is anything in the general area.

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice Heart, in my area I only have a few rocks, so they used trees . If I find a marked rock I know it was placed there. Pebble

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions