All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Tree 1.jpg
    Tree 1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Tree 2.jpg
    Tree 2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 219
Hello Folks, found this item yesterday. My guess is a Token of some kind. A tree on the front. The back has only a very fine pattern of vertical and horizontal lines. All thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Sorry folks the item is the size of a Quarter....
can you post larger photos so the details can been seen? all I can see is the tree.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you folks, the one I found is the exact same one in the attached thread....just the tree on the front and the reverse has that same very fine pattern of vertical and horizontal lines....was the item in the attached thread definetly identified?

Upvote 0
Thank you folks, the one I found is the exact same one in the attached thread....just the tree on the front and the reverse has that same very fine pattern of vertical and horizontal lines....was the item in the attached thread definetly identified?

Yea, I think it was the coffee tree token from the Coin Commuinty Forum....really cool find

Upvote 0
Thanks Everyone....looks to be a 1911 Guatimoc Plantation Token from Mexico...there looks to be several varieties.
I found this in a Farm Field in Connecticut, a long way from Mexico. Also found was a 1855 Half Dime.....

Half Dime 1.jpgHalf Dime 2.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back