Trees and Arrow Rock

DanielFrew

May 31, 2015
Dover, Ar
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Struck out on the search for some markings along the Little Red River near Scottland Ar but came across three trees in a row that had the their tops cut out at the same height. They were follow up by a arrow shaped rock stacked on top of a small pile of rock. Just up the ridge from the arrow was a small shelter with one row of dry stacked rock and nothing else. Maybe I missed whatever was there or it was gone. The walls of the shelter were very flaky so if anything had been on the walls it was long gone.

Attachments

• HootOwl.png
    HootOwl.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 190
  • Arrow1.jpg
    Arrow1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 209

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got any more pics, especially of the shelter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

iWeld

Aug 26, 2017
Warrensburg Mo
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Struck out on the search for some markings along the Little Red River near Scottland Ar but came across three trees in a row that had the their tops cut out at the same height. They were follow up by a arrow shaped rock stacked on top of a small pile of rock. Just up the ridge from the arrow was a small shelter with one row of dry stacked rock and nothing else. Maybe I missed whatever was there or it was gone. The walls of the shelter were very flaky so if anything had been on the walls it was long gone.
What kind of markings were you originally searching for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go down to the river and look for more signs. Marked rocks in the river. Look carefully. Notice the single tree by itself, kind of unusual to say the least! Metal detect at the base of the tree, may get lucky, look at rocks at base of tree, will be a clue there! Go East!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread