Trees of Christmas

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Well Walmart finally beat me down. After seeing decorations since the end of September I finally broke down and started decorating. As I did this I thought, why not start a post where Tnetters could post pics of their Christmas trees. (If you wish you can post a "holiday" tree but mine are "Christnmas" trees). BTW...I did this against the extreme instructions of Country Girl and Cynangyl because of my knee. It took me most of the day to do the first one ad the second was done over a few evenings.

Here are two of mine.

The first is a 10 foot artificial tree in my foyer. It's decorated with lights, a few strings of beads, and many Poinsettas.

10 Foot Poinsetta Tree.JPG

The second is a small 4 foot artificial tree decorated with orange and white lights, orange and white bulbs, and numerous Tennessee ornaments and things such as tickets, etc. I call it my "Volunteer Tree"!

Volunteer Tree.JPG

My thoughts are that many of you will post your trees below and we can all enjoy each others trees! ;D

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'me still 'stuffed with stuffing', but we better get started, Christmas will be here soon, great looking trees.

Fossis................

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Thanks Fossis.

BTW...got the seeds...many, many thanks.

Now I have to figure out where to build a trellis ::)

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
The knee is fine "Worry Wart" Since you didn't offer to come set them up for me I had no choice but to do it myself! :-*

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wesley......

1. The trees are gorgeous..just like I knew they would be. :)

2. How come you have a gaggle of girls fussing over you all the time about your knee? ::)

3. How's your knee?? :-* :-*

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
1. Thank you so much Just Mona :-*

2. Because they love me Just Mona! Uh...how come you have a herd of guys following you everywhere! ::)

3. The knee is slowly recovering...very slowly. Thanks for asking; even if you don't love me ;D :-*

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Hi wes!

I don't really give a crap about your knee...

But them trees look great - I think we are pulling out some decorations today... I kinda don't like thinking about decorating, but always enjoy it when I do :)

Jim

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Glad you don't Jim...people might get the wrong idea! ;D

Know the feeling...and it's even worse putting them up! Who's idea was it to do all this decorating anyway? ::)

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nice looking trees you got there...and wow....a 10 footer! I just have a 7 1/2 footer...that's big enough for me....being only 4'11"...I need a step ladder to finish the top!!! (I'd probably need two step ladders to do that 10 footer!!)

Sorry to hear about your knee...hope it's feeling better now.

Well, got the tree up....yep...it sits there in the corner of the living room....all nice and green!!! Spread out the branches to make it look nice and full....just sitting all alone in that corner of the room, all green and pretty!!! I'm going for the natural look this year..............NOT!!!! (but with the thought of pulling out all the decos and putting them up...natural does sound good!)

Have to work today at 5 till midnight...then again tomorrow from noon to midnight (12 hour day tomorrow...ugh!) and then Mon through Wed...well, will be working from 10a to 6p....so I may be able to decorate some in the evenings (except Wed night...boy scout meeting)....but I am off Thursday (maybe, unless they call me in), and then Friday, Sat and Sun we will be camping at Pipscio.....so sometime in the next week or so, I may be finished decorating it and when I do...I'll be sure to post a pic! I think by Christmas Eve ... I may have the yard done ... and the windows ... and the mantel ... and whatever else looks bare of the Christmas Spirit!

Happy Days Ya'll............
Annmarie

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Post it whenever Annmarie...the idea I had was everybody to post theirs and so far I'm the only one. Surely there's someone else out there that's put up their tree ???

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
wesfrye53 said:
Post it whenever Annmarie...the idea I had was everybody to post theirs and so far I'm the only one. Surely there's someone else out there that's put up their tree ???

Tomorrow Wes!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
You just might be ???. I was supposed to take Ty today and get my outdoor tree, but my 10 year old buddy left early :-\. He'll be back next weekend.....I can't do it without him? We shall show you a tree decorated by a 10 year old and a hound dog next weekend :D! Meaty bones and video games I'm sure :D!

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here's one for ya... and it's a Christmas tree.
:)

Attachments

• B1444c.jpg
    B1444c.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 616

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ok...here's my tree...with the flash and without......

Now to finish decorating the rest of the house....once the tree is done...everything else falls right into place :)

Attachments

• 2007 Christmas Tree 1a.jpg
    2007 Christmas Tree 1a.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 593

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wesfrye53 said:
Yay! That's a nice lookin' tree Ocean!

thanks wesfrye53! we love X-mas and lots of lights! :)

Ron and Ann - nice tree!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread