Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....after a night shift of pacing up and down the terminal I wore my legs down and had to bum around. Lots of delays and cancellations due to the weather made a group of Kippers trying to get home rather testy.
Got home and slept for.......45 minutes and got up and went out with Otto's trunk loaded with the Freedom 3 Plus, AT Pro and Sea Hunter MK11.
First stop was the lowered lake which was tackled by the Freedom 3 Plus (bagged in a Glad garbage bag) plus the area where folks lay their beach towels in the grass. A penny minefield but did produce a silver earring. It was pissing down rain so I decided to go aquatic with the Sea Hunter MK11. Let me tell you me son it was drier in the water then outside of it. Scoffed a truck load more of the soon to be extinct coppers.
Had enough so I pointed Otto south down the 103 for a free bath. Roads were a tad tricky and I kept here down to 90kph till the rain ended and I ended up here.
001-26.jpg

Here I unearthed a monster..........................truck and too boot she was a Bounty Hunter which anyone in their right mind would upgrade.
012-7.jpg

Did the dew and moved on to my hometown and did the beach there. needless to say my only company was a few albino crows.
003-23.jpg

Note the fine grid pattern made by my seive as I dragged it behind me. Would have made the late "Birdman" proud as he always ragged me about my drunken sailor gridding!
Here I brought out the big gun....................the AT Pro which sucked up every bottle cap on the beach along with a trippy earring and a few others.
013-5.jpg

Stepped in a hole made by some long forgotten sand castle builder and twisted my.................good knee and let out a verbose spew of "pleasantries." Man that was enough to drive a bouy to drink or at the very least take up golf egg whacking.
Of course no trip to the home front is complete without a stop at Linda and Willy's. Was tempted to pig out on a three piece but settled for a coffee so that I wouldn't fall asleep on the drive home.............even that was "heavenly" me son!
005-15.jpg

Coin wise hit 169 at $13.76.
009-8.jpg

Upvote 1

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting