Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    746.1 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 15
I went to the old one room schoolhouse tonight. Scored a few silvers here in the past including my first seated dime. Four more indians tonight to add to the pile from here. Lots of nice relics here too including the tiny ring tonight. The "gold" looked good coming out of the hole but it appears to just be a really heavy plating:BangHead:
wish i had an old school house to dig. very nice finds!

Toasted, plated or not, that thing is gorgeous! What is it--a broach? Congrats. -Lisa

Toasted, plated or not, that thing is gorgeous! What is it--a broach? Congrats. -Lisa

I think its a brooch but the back is kinda weird. Some thread still attached too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
That's an interesting gold brooch, very cool. Congrats on the Indians too

Congratulations on the IH score. Never know what you will get at an old schoolhouse.

Nice finds! Congrats and HH

It almost looks like a Boy Scout neckerchief slide, without the eagle in the middle. Maybe an old bolo slide? A broach would have a pin. Nice hunting party of indians. I think a tribe would be bigger!

Congrats toasted, I'd take a hunt that produced those keepers. :occasion14: Indians have been scarce for me this season.

Amazing as always I have 2 Indians in 2 years Great job I would be super happy with all those keep it up Thanks for the post!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back