Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the beach this weekend and thought I had left jak8 s ACE 250 with him who is still there with grandma.I figured he might get to go on the beach after the 4th.My wife told me that she brought it home.I took it out today to try to learn a little about it so I might have some semblance of what Im talkin about when I am telling jak8 how to use it.HAHA.So I get to this school that has a park next to it .Im thinking cool, I have two woodchip areas to hunt.I got some info that I printed out from omni.I skimmed through it and went at it.I was getting a fair amount of hits that gave me the trash I have posted,1q ,6d ,8n ,and 19p.Then I got bombarded with 6 spanish kids.Oh man did we have fun.They dug and I let each of them take a turn with the machine.It did concern me that their dads didnt seem to care as they were busy playing soccer.They didnt know me,Im a stranger to them.So I decided it best to move on.I went to the schools playground where I dug no trash and 3q ,1n ,and 6p.Then it got dark.This ACE is every bit the coin hound everyone says it is.It seems to be a great out of the box unit.All in all it was a great outing.I had a good time with those kids ,just wish their folks would be a little more cautious. But we all had fun.

thanx for lookin,jimmy

Attachments

• clearview 1.jpg
    clearview 1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 244
  • clearview 2.jpg
    clearview 2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 241
  • clearview 3.jpg
    clearview 3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Way to GO Jimmy!!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;)

number2

May 13, 2005
hello, i have an ace 250 also . just to let you know ,you will pass over most gold rings if you have the machine in coin mode. :(

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx number2, its my sons machine so I will tell him.At least when I show him more about the ACE Ill know what Im talkin about now and we wont be digging so much trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread