Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&quot]Triple "D" #7 with over "Q"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Drive
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All the back roads to Truro with stops along the way including Brookfield to watch a few innings of fastball. Brought back fond memories but must say the drive that far was far from pleasant with half ton pick ups on Nogo's tail just rearing to pass. They did only for me to catch up to them a few kilometers up the road. Only cars that did not pass me (as always driving 5 clicks over the speed limit) was a pair of gray headed men and their ladies in convertibles. That would never be me for two reasons; don't like convertibles and secondly I have very little hair. Thinking this new found freedom from the lock down has brought out the worst in most drivers.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dig
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hit three spots which netted me 4 over "Q" as Quota Guru was up to snuff. Unlike me who limped through the outing. $14.52 added to the "Back to the UK in 2021 Fund."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dine
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well we did spot stops at Masstown for veggies, jam and watermelon which we devoured with great haste. Stopped at Robin's for peppermint tea, coffee and a dozen assorted Robin eggs that went down lickety split. Of course going towards Enfield a stop at the mandatory Chocolate place left me $15 poorer.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Safely home now and called an emergency meeting with Capt. Morgan and Coxen Dye Ed Coke. As the kipper's would say I'm bloody bleeding brilliantly after my meeting which will end when the bottle is empty. On a foot note would your better half rag you out for a trunk that looks like a Wayward Home for lost metal detectors and their parts?
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_5910.JPG
    IMG_5910.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5908.JPG
    IMG_5908.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Upvote 6

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go, Leslie! Another Quota and some nice finds! :icon_thumright:

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great day!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trunk looks pretty good to me....I'd need a bigger one though.....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread