TRK5CAPT RETIRES

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Congratulations TRK5CAPT,

Thank you for your service. Since you have been there 35 years, I know you went above and beyond the call of duty in 1989(Hurricane Hugo.)
I hope to see you soon(when the weather cools off) and we can check out that place you PM'ed me about.It is only a half hour drive or so fro me.

Take Care,
Mike in SC

PS:Now you can have time for some real fun.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulation's trk5capt....No doubt well deserved!!!I bet you got some storie's to tell...but I want to hear about the CW relic's you're going to post.Congrat's once again Capt....Nice lookin' dud's too!!!HH!!

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Sir, thank you for a lifetime of dedicated service. I can not imagine the horror you must have witnessed, the lives and property you saved..........but the people whom you served, whether they ever say it or not, appreciate everything you've done.

Please enjoy retirement, and spend the rest of your years on things that really matter: serving God (can I say that here?), and enjoying your family, friends, and favorite pastimes.

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me, and the other members of this forum, and please continue to do so, along with sharing your finds.

Good luck, and Godspeed.

Roger

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Congrats from a former "smokeater". 35 years, WOW, what a run.

Now comes the neat part of your life..... ;)

All the best,

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Congratulations trk5capt on the retirement.
I hope you are happy now and can relax and get some good THing in.
Best of luck to you in all you do!

Smiles!
BDoo

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Congratulations! I hope you find lots of goodies with more time on your hands now.

Ever get down to Beaufort? I do most of my hunting in the water, but always like to do some relic hunting on land when I have the time.

Robert in SC

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Congratulations Capt.!!!, I missed your original post I'm glad AP brought it back to life. Good luck On your next adventure!!!.

kenb

BigMESA

Sep 21, 2006
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
Hey from all of us in Chucktown and surrounding areas!

We Salute You!

Congratulations! You desrve more than the city could give you for taking 35 years of your life and giving it to the service of the citizens of Charleston. Some people wonder if they did any thing worth while with their life, you my friend will never have to wonder. Now go enjoy some cake :P

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Conratulations, trk5Capt! All the best to you and yours.

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Vaquero
Sorry 'bout being late Cappy, but congrat's on your retirement!

I do believe that we have a few mutual friends, I grew up w/that crazy R. O'Donald and H.Griffens sons. I hear R.O'Donald is a Cappy now? Boy did we have fun as kids!
Ole Mr. Griffen hasn't changed a lick over the yrs has he? Hahaha

(added) Oh, I forgot. Mr. Hogan use to help coach our baseball and football teams over at St.Andrews. We use to go down and play a little basketball behind the old firehouse with Mr.Griffen,Mr.Hogan and the guys. Hahaha You had to stay on Mr.Hogan, he had a damn good outside shot! I still see his son from time to time!

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, what an honorable profession to retire from! Congrats :o

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Captain! As a retired cop I know just exactly what you are feeling at this time. Pretty soon you will want to go back to work just to get a rest! I have found so many things to keep me busy and so will you. Monty

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats !!! 35 Years of hard work and dedication....! Now its time for another 35 years of Detecting! lol Fantastic !!! Well Deserved!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions