jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went this morning to old Mesilla, nm to hunt a old park and started to hunt and what I saw pissed me off uncovered plugs and trash targets next to them . So I spent my hunt covering up the holes and picking up trash targets . I talked to a friend and he said he saw same thing at another park. So there's a metal detector out there going to damage our park hunts .

Upvote 0
Same people would holler like H if someone left the same mess in their lawn.
luvsdux

I would set up camp for weeks just to catch a guy like that in the act. Absolutely no excuse for ruining the hobby like that...

probably the same ones who complain the most about losing access to public places and can't understand why

Set up a trail cam. Get them in the act.

I went this morning to old Mesilla, nm to hunt a old park and started to hunt and what I saw pissed me off uncovered plugs and trash targets next to them . So I spent my hunt covering up the holes and picking up trash targets . I talked to a friend and he said he saw same thing at another park. So there's a metal detector out there going to damage our park hunts .

It is the epitome of laziness and narcissism...if I caught the jerk in the act, I'd unleash a torrent of shame that would knock their headphones off.

I hate that, I told a few people about a good spot to go detecting, went back two weeks later and I was filling in holes, how lazy.

And picking up the trash targets also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back