True Spelling

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What someone has to know in regards to the " almacen mapa ", is there are treasure codes on the map, so someone who knows to read them, will see the map contains two different maps of the same region, which have different scale and different orientation.
Actually, the almacen map shows only in which from the three almacen locations, was deposited the church stuff from the Tayopa and another regions close by. I will post two images of the two different maps which are on the almacen map, in relation with the stone cross map diagram, and to show you to which almacen from the cross are they referring to.

Attachments

• almacen mapa.png
    almacen mapa.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 26
  • almacen mapa 2.png
    almacen mapa 2.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 25

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What someone has to know in regards to the " almacen mapa ", is there are treasure codes on the map, so someone who knows to read them, will see the map contains two different maps of the same region, which have different scale and different orientation.
Actually, the almacen map shows only in which from the three almacen locations, was deposited the church stuff from the Tayopa and another regions close by. I will post two images of the two different maps which are on the almacen map, in relation with the stone cross map diagram, and to show you to which almacen from the cross are they referring to.
I wonder IF this map has anything to do with this

https://www.google.com/search?q=lev...KABAbABGsABAcgBCA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp ???

Ed T

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I followed one of those dotted trails and it went straight to a quartz outcrop didn't look like a mine but probably was being mined by the Spanish or Jesuits. That's another story. Well this was all seen by me on google Earth but am planning my trip in the following weeks. Thanks guys for your solid knowledge.
Those dotted lines are not trails. The Spanish-Mexican-Jesuit treasure maps, have not depicted on them trails , roads, canyons and rivers, describing their course.
Good luck with your future findings.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those dotted lines are not trails. The Spanish-Mexican-Jesuit treasure maps, have not depicted on them trails , roads, canyons and rivers, describing their course.
Good luck with your future findings.
I always thought that they represented either furlong, varas, or chains…Or some other unit of measure…But who can say for certain???

Ed T

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1685470786086.png

Has anyone, other than myself, noticed that the cross on the left has the same symbols as the “Cursum Perficio”?The triangle and the circle within a circle…The heart symbol is missing…I wonder IF The Latin Heart is meant to take its place???

Ed T😊

Attachments

• IMG_0786.png
    IMG_0786.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

pokergodrules

Greenie
Apr 21, 2023
View attachment 2086375

Has anyone, other than myself, noticed that the cross on the left has the same symbols as the “Cursum Perficio”?The triangle and the circle within a circle…The heart symbol is missing…I wonder IF The Latin Heart is meant to take its place???

Ed T😊
From what I can tell left cross looks just like lost Dutchman the map at the bottom you showed looks like a new treasure map that I had not seen. I'll look for it If I find it I'll send info to you.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busca el ❤️‍🔥…By what I have seen at the beginning of the trail…There is a sacred flame without the heart…I believe this is where the busca el coazon comes into play…

But I could be wrong…

Ed T

pokergodrules

Greenie
Apr 21, 2023
Busca el ❤️‍🔥…By what I have seen at the beginning of the trail…There is a sacred flame without the heart…I believe this is where the busca el coazon comes into play…

But I could be wrong…

Ed T

I could be be wrong but Ill translate your map. Im Mexican not protuguese. Treasure can can be seen when sun or moon are fully out. The bottom of map says something like its end of trail or mission.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a poem I wrote a while ago…

Ed T

Attachments

• IMG_1094.png
    IMG_1094.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 19

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don’t know which is worse…Bags with body parts or mass shootings???

Ed T
The Real de Tayopa it's more than 600 miles north from Jalisco, but from my knowledge, up there are another drug gangs. IMHO, i believe we have to ask ourself about this reality in Mexico. Those " well armed " gangs , where do they find their last technology machine guns? I don't believe they found them throwed along the road by someone else.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything new guys?
Nothing new that I know of….

It has been over 25 years since I have been to my version of Tayopa…I am not even close to being in the shape I was when I made that journey…It is one heck of a trek if I do say so myself…Back in the day I could have walked well over 20 miles in a day without even breaking much of a sweat…Maybe I should give in to my loved ones opinions and views and give up on my dreams of ever returning…I can still walk a respectable distance, if I do say so myself…But old age is catching up to me… Maybe I should just leave this quest to those who can still walk 20 miles a day, or more…

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

Ed T😁

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It has been over 25 years since I have been to my version of Tayopa…I am not even close to being in the shape I was when I made that journey…It is one heck of a trek if I do say so myself…Back in the day I could have walked well over 20 miles in a day without even breaking much of a sweat…Maybe I should give in to my loved ones opinions and views and give up on my dreams of ever returning…I can still walk a respectable distance, if I do say so myself…But old age is catching up to me… Maybe I should just leave this quest to those who can still walk 20 miles a day, or more…

This I understand. My brain says I'm 35, but my body tells me the brain is a liar.. :laughing7:

Told the wife I'd love to go camping/rockhounding/nuggetshooting down in Nevada again before I expire, and she says "Not alone". Hell, the reason I go is for the solitude, but arguing with the queen one learns that.......resistance is futile.
damnit.gif

If I had a truck and camping trailer it'd be different, but I don't. I'd have to pack up the Hyundai and camp out of an Elantra. Seems reasonable to me..
moose.gif

Last edited:

pokergodrules

Greenie
Apr 21, 2023
This I understand. My brain says I'm 35, but my body tells me the brain is a liar.. :laughing7:

Told the wife I'd love to go camping/rockhounding/nuggetshooting down in Nevada again before I expire, and she says "Not alone". Hell, the reason I go is for the solitude, but arguing with the queen one learns that.......resistance is futile. View attachment 2088484

If I had a truck and camping trailer it'd be different, but I don't. I'd have to pack up the Hyundai and camp out of an Elantra. Seems reasonable to me.. View attachment 2088485
Well if I had the equipment my son and I would invite you no problem. I'm working for the stuff big truck. Camper etc.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to my watch, I have walked over 40 miles this week…Of course that is nowhere near what I used to be able to hump in my youth…😟I still believe it is pretty good for a young man of 57 years…I sure as hell have been feeling those miles though…

It took me 3 days on a mule to get to my version of Tayopa and I don’t think I want to go through that again, with my hemorrhoids and such…I think I would rather leave such a trip for those young enough to attempt such a journey…😞

Oh well…I can always continue to dream of Reno…That is IF the darned Kimberly Process Scheme is ever abolished…I guess that we will just have to wait and see…

Ed T🤪

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread