djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for 1 live alone me and my dog... live pretty far out in the woods on 42 acres and the nearest person is 1/4 mile from my house.
At this time i feel this is selfish and can take 2 maybe 3 RV nomads with family's safely on my land,with plenty of distance from each-other.
So if your on the Road... or in a Populated City... or just plain scared have an RV or willing to camp... i offer you my humble hospitality.
Finger lakes area of N.Y. PM me and we`ll make it happen .
I will run free ele. and water to you .
Bring your metal detectors too cuz we ain`t scared !
Gary

Gary, Your offer speaks volumes about your character.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20% of hospitalizations are now ages 20 - 54 years old.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not feeling so good.

I know what you mean, I just got over the flu (I think) I have been sick for over 4 weeks now with various flu symptoms including the Covid 19 ones. I have been self quarantined the whole time. Maybe I had /have corona but no way to test. Now I have cabin fever, and dry cough.

I am praying that the high fever does not re-occur. The fever kept my thoughts in a maddening loop over and over again. not to mention the body aches and chest congestion that rattled when ever I took a breath.

I did run out of tp from blowing my nose so much so perhaps thats why the run on TP. :dontknow:

I'm 70 years old and have not even had so much as a cold for over 25 years. Kind of scary to come down with something after all these years.

Be safe out there,
GG~

Last edited:

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean, I just got over the flu (I think) I have been sick for over 4 weeks now with various flu symptoms including the Covid 19 ones. I have been self quarantined the whole time. Maybe I had /have corona but no way to test. Now I have cabin fever.

Glad you are doing better. Which ever variety you may of had, any form of the flu is no joke. They all can kill.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean, I just got over the flu (I think) I have been sick for over 4 weeks now with various flu symptoms including the Covid 19 ones. I have been self quarantined the whole time. Maybe I had /have corona but no way to test. Now I have cabin fever, and dry cough.

I am praying that the high fever does not re-occur. The fever kept my thoughts in a maddening loop over and over again. not to mention the body aches and chest congestion that rattled when ever I took a breath.

I did run out of tp from blowing my nose so much so perhaps thats why the run on TP. :dontknow:

I'm 70 years old and have not even had so much as a cold for over 25 years. Kind of scary to come down with something after all these years.

Be safe out there,
GG~

Hope everything is fine for you.

You are doing the right thing.

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.Y. Gov. Cuomo just on tv, "don't know if this will last 2 months or 9 months"--- all N.Y. State businesses now cut to 25 % of work force to slow the spread. Also banks will do a 90 day no payment on mortgages, no late payment fees on credit cards and loans---if you are in a foreclosure situation it is now cancelled

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
GG~

Me too my friend. 70 means I don't give much of a "doo doo" any more. We both know what that other word means..... .......

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The virus will come and go and affect some.
The damage being done to our country with the trillions spent daily will eventually crush us all.

You're focusing on the wrong virus.

RwP

Feb 12, 2020
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for 1 live alone me and my dog... live pretty far out in the woods on 42 acres and the nearest person is 1/4 mile from my house.
At this time i feel this is selfish and can take 2 maybe 3 RV nomads with family's safely on my land,with plenty of distance from each-other.
So if your on the Road... or in a Populated City... or just plain scared have an RV or willing to camp... i offer you my humble hospitality.
Gary

We need a lot more people with your thinking,if I had the same setup I would do the same. All I'm able to do is check on my 93 year old dad and try to get his supplies, and see if I can help out the other residents in his complex.
Good thing is they are more resourceful than most,probably due to most lived through the depression.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary

Your a good man Gary.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember our rules about NO POLITICS. Those whose continue to post political comments may find you cant post anything for awhile.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Coronavirus-Italy-And-The-United-States-Posted-In-Washington-CV-Facebook-Group-600x776.jpg

from ZH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread