Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
The numbers would be up by 14,000 so far if it were business as usual and that would not even be enough to increase the overall percentage from last year.
Last year there were 2,839,205 deaths in the US.

You are right 15% less overall deaths really puts the virus in context against all the other deaths. Not hardly a drop in the bucket.

Hopefully the C-virus deaths will not catch up and change that percentage. The projected number of c-virus deaths are lowering each day.
Now projected to be below 60,000 by August.

Amen to that

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
So I don't know if this is somehow related to all this or not, but we finally got our 2020 mortgage payment coupon book.
This year, we only got coupons through August. What is up with that?
Anyone else have this? Is something suppose to change September 1?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I don't know if this is somehow related to all this or not, but we finally got our 2020 mortgage payment coupon book.

Yes... after that you are supposed to just send payments to me :P

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought you might like that... OH and the good news... your payment is HALF of what it was...

Because its you of course :)

You're too good to us Capn, knew we could count on you to watch out for us :blackbeard: :laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're too good to us Capn, knew we could count on you to watch out for us :blackbeard: :laughing7:

You could send Rum and receive even MORE credit... I will settle for a third of your payments value of Rum...

To compensate for your shipping of course.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
something??local food store PU###x.gave out the same flyer as last week and its only good till this Saturday,half week????anybody else see this??yes im bored,but still lookin for deals on eats..also not a lot of choices down here,not driving to main land to aldis,etc. like we use to....

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear a bad arse drone just whizzed way overhead while outside with dogs...

And not some kids toy either... this thing sounded high end tech.

I am sure they are using that to keep an eye on things.

Its quiet outside... no car traffic... I have not heard it like this ever here.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inflating the numbers helps the hospitals. They’ve got their hands out. More cases, the more funding. Skinned knee and a cough? C-flu $$$!

Right. Fraud helps the fraudulent, until they get caught. And that's at the individual provider level and less likely with larger hospitals.

I was talking more to the idea that there's a larger media "conspiracy" to inflate the numbers and that the refrigerated trucks to hold the deceased are staged, when in actuality, they're likely under-reporting deaths caused by COVID-19. While it's true that people with underlying conditions (e.g. chronic pulmonary issues, heart disease, etc.) are dying at higher rates (comorbidity), the virus was the immediate cause of their death. The underlying issue may not have killed them for several more years and was not the immediate cause, so yes, they should be counted as deaths due to COVID-19, rather than the underlying condition.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Maybe something like the video below. It's scenes from Indianapolis during the lockdown... drone videos, some stills, street level shots... It's an eerie video.

Strange. I guess that it's so eerie that it won't post the video. Anyway, Google, "Quiet Indy vimeo" and you'll find it.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm..note to self.
Don’t talk about the serious economic consequence of the last depression (that involved treasure).

I’d explain the intent of my original message but what’s the use.

Sure is a thin wiggly line to walk.

TOILET PAPER, GLOVES, QUARANTINED

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

I wouldn't worry about it. Most Lenders are allowing people to not make payments for an undetermined amount of months due to Covid 19 and nobody knows how long this will go on.

If that were me, I'd call your lender and ask what their policy is or what it's going to be. Some lenders are saying they will defer payments and tack them onto the end of your loan, while others are going to demand payment in full of missed payments at the end of the 3,6 or 9 month period you and they agreed to. THAT will sink a lot of people and also businesses that didn't get grants, so make sure they tell you in writing what their policy is....so if it gets tight and you can't make several payments due to this pandemic you can make the best decision.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!!

Kace

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Was it trespassing your air space? I think I heard that if they are within 50 yards they make fair game with a shotgun. 1-1/4oz of #4 shot should end all that whirling racket.

:laughing7:

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI

somebody in marathon just called and said something from the airport just crashed into a house near airport,very small what ever went down????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somebody in marathon just called and said something from the airport just crashed into a house near airport,very small what ever went down????
One person aboard a single-engine ultralight plane died Thursday evening when the aircraft crashed into a vacant house in Marathon, police said.
“No one on the ground was injured,” said Adam Linahrdt, spokesman for the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office. “How many people aboard the aircraft is under investigation.”
Police did not immediately release the person’s name, age or address. They are trying to notify the family first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions