Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I ASKED THIS QUESTION UP IN GENERAL DISCUSSION... AND I DON'T THINK MOST THERE HAVE EVER HEARD OF ...LARRY OR SUE SALLEE.............. I HAVE SOME OF HIS VIDEOS FROM YEARS AGO ...And he would mention his business and Sue.......... Now i saw a video of sue metal detecting and she did mention her business.. But never talked about larry ... My question is ....Have they parted ways or not ?

Upvote 0

dbigkahunna

Tenderfoot
Nov 3, 2013
Gaines County Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Whites Goldmaster 4/B
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I too am looking for Larry. I have his book ZIp ZIp and want to discuss possible purchasing copyright for the book. It is a great reference and I would hate to see it lost. I have tried through World Publishing in Apache Junction and just about every number in Lake Havasu.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last I heard Larry was in Texas and doesn't do much gold detecting anymore. Larry has been pretty clear through the years that he doesn't have any interest in having any of the three versions of zip zip republished. You could look up his phone number but I doubt he will be pleased at another person wanting to publish his books. Then again, people do change their minds sometimes. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread