trying something new

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
i posted about my first few rolls i bought with good luck, bought $210 worth of halves monday and got SKUNKED! bought $40 in halves yesterday and pulled 2 40%, bought a box of dimes today gonna go through them tonight, reason i bought the dimes is from what i read that people rarely get skunked on dimes. i think it will be good luck because before i got the box i was rummaging through the petty change in my register and found a 48 rosie, so i started the day off with silver atleast!

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! I have done 3 boxes of brinks wrapped dimes, 2 were skunks and 1 box had 2 silver roosevelt's...

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
just got done, SKUNKED. im pissed lol, i knew it was a dump box same 3 markings on all rolls, plus it wasn't in the vault. tomorrow i'm hunting down halves in the next city over, then friday my wife is going to a small town about 45 mins away that has over $800 worth of halves tucked away in the vault EXCITING!!! :headbang: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread