Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to find a great thread I was reading, and forgot to subscribe to it. I have used search with a number of key words from it, but have been unsuccessful.

The thread was about a desk a gentleman had found in an old house on his property and within it found at least one document that contained words to a song that was mentioned in the doc as a new song. The desk it self I believe was built into the wall, but it's been over a week of looking now and details are beginning to fade.

The OP was in Maine and had been doing research on the document which a lot of TNers had helped with. I believe the name pertaining to the find was Audbry, but I can't be for sure about it.

If you have this thread on your subscribed list, or know of the link, please provide me a link.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Coldshuz

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the suggestion rodgerD. Unfortunetly for me, I read this 4-5 page thread at work and they have us so tied up with security, that it does not keep browser history.

This was such a fascinating thread. The OP was in his planting season so some responses took a bit of time. The desk was beautiful for it's age and one of the posters had requested photos of the dovetailing on the drawers.

I've used keywords:
desk,
dovetail,
"new song",
Boston (they had discussed getting the desk refurbished in Boston),
Audbry (the name of the person they had researched as to being the previous owner, but the exact spelling I can't remember)

Probably a few more over the last 4 days.
Still no joy.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look in the best of Treasurenet.
could it be Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques by aaron7.

OP
OP
Coldshuz

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you comment on it ? If you it will be stored in your history here. Just click on your own name. Then "find latest posts"

Unfortunetly no NHB. It was about a 4 page thread and I didn't get a change to finish it before had to react to a production issue.. and closed the window :\

I remember the title was one of those you'd likely skip in most cases.

OP
OP
Coldshuz

Coldshuz

May 18, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look in the best of Treasurenet.
could it be Giant house filled with tons of cash and antiques by aaron7.

Again.. thanks for the suggestions. The thread I am looking for is much more current and was still active than aaron7's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread