TSR here, gone, here, gone again

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my TSR because I was dinged on feedback. A couple were 'unjust' so I was going to call ebay. Today I go to my seller dashboard and see that now my feedback has climbed back up to TSR level -- but my shipping percent has now dropped below 90%. :BangHead:

I jump through hoops to ship the same day and my feedback says that, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm waiting on a report of the 'defects.'

It might be some media mail, because that doesn't come with tracking, maybe? Or some slow check ins by the post office?

Argghhhh I need that TSR going into the holidays.

dw171

Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've called them about shipping before. The guy I talked to explained it this way. You need to upload tracking by the end of the next business day at the latest (pretty easy to do). The other part is it needs to be validated by the Post Office. This can be anytime in the delivery process. Whether it be when its dropped off or when its marked delivered. If your media mail doesn't have tracking, then that is most likely the source of the problem. Do you use eBay's shipping or do you go to the Post Office to get postage? I've shipped a few things media mail and they all came with tracking, but I paid for postage through eBay's shipping. And if none of that applies, sometimes it takes a couple days for the shipping percentage to return to where it should be.

OP
OP
P

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always do it within 24 hours and do it all through ebay, that's why I'm wondering.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread