Tubares Bells - Elle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
morning Elle: I found a picture of the two bells that I mentioned. You will notice that only the Tower was intact then, just as I described. Here you are looking to the north west towards the Goria Pan / Lluvia de Oro area.

Then, looking south, the entrance to the Pantheon / Graveyard, was to the south and to the right from the Church Remains..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Tubares_Mission_reduced.jpg
    Tubares_Mission_reduced.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 305

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don,

You could just back up your 4x4 pickup truck under those bells,cut em loose and take them home.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
WOW! Fish head, I bet those bells would look good on your truck!

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning Gentlemen: From memories of some 50 years ago that smaller bell was about 4 ' dia at the rim. It was cast with the name of a woman in penitence in the late 1700's. The other was for a gentleman for this same reason in the early 1800's.. I doubt that even a Fooord could handle them.

I suspect that the present exploiters, destroyers, greedy profiteers, ruthless present day pirates of our sea beds probably could keep the bell makers quite busy.

I have had my order in for some time, but considering my past, it requires bell somewhat beyond present capacities to smelt.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread