tues. with the at pro

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video Max. I am glad I am not the only one that wishes the AT Pro was lighter or hip mountable. Acturally I like to mount my controls from my neck with my water machines. Maybe they will offer a coil with a longer coil cable so we can hip mount them someday and get rid of that S shaft and use one with more length.

I am now wondering about the lack of a true All Metal mode as that is deeper than the Zero disc mode because that goes thru the filters.

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Enjoyed the video Maxx. Haven't seen one of those lab beakers since I retired, used them in the lab to run product analysis. Wonder if that was used to for some kind of drug activity? Looks like the Excal out hunted the AT Pro this time....HH

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
Hey Max,
What's up bud ? .....Looks like ole Kenny is movin and shakin with that heavier Excal and heavier scoop !!..... Plenty of finds !!.... :o .....Yur slowin down there pal ..... Want me to make you a straight shaft for that AT Pro ? ...... The paints drying on the one I made for mine ...I'll post it soon ...Jim

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jim

u are not dealing with an empty ketchup bottle

Attachments

• AT PRO MOD1.jpg
    AT PRO MOD1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 288
  • AT PRO MOD2.jpg
    AT PRO MOD2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 286

synthnut

Mar 8, 2010
Nyack NY
Looks to me like yur gonna have to KETCHUP to Kenny !!...... :laughing7: .....Your runnin a straight shaft and that little machine is STILL kickin your butt ? .... Time for some Wheaties there bud !!......or get yourself a Swingy Thingy !!.....Those things are GREAT !!! ..... I have one on my other machines and they are the cats pajama's ..... You won't even know that your heaters' hangin !!....Try it , you'll like it !!....Jim

BTW....Lengthen that arm cuff a few inches ....You will have more leverage and will find it much easier to swing with less stress and strain .....Jim

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max, I talked to Garrett and there are no plans for a longer cable for the coils for the AT Pro so those of us that want to hip mount them can do so. I like your set up.

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love your videos max!!!thanks 4 keeping all of us that are snowbound entertained! If the AT Pro is like the 250 it is gonna be real coil heavy/unbalanced

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread