Tumlinson Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
sgtfda said:
Aircraft just crashed into the peak of flat iron mountain. May be a two engine prop.

:o :o :o :o
Good lord Sarge, that is terrible! Any chance of survivors?

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Just seems in poor taste to post anything about the Superstitions today, so I will simply wish everyone a very safe and happy thanksgiving. In addition to the love of a great woman and two wonderful children I am thankful for having found the many voices on this site who return time and again to share their knowledge and their most treasured dreams. My thoughts are with you today.

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Regarding the type of rock google shale versus slate. Seems it is hard to tell the difference. Shales contain oil naturally. They also vary in color more than slate and are softer. I am not a rock hound but I am involved in drilling the oil and gas shales. Out West these oil shales are on or near the surface. About the only thing I know of the LDM is what I have read here on T-Net.

My Prayers go out to the family and friends of the folks that lost their lives in the plane crash yesterday.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know nobody wants to distroy anyones character. That everyone just wants to know the truth.im going to tell you all so this gentleman can rest in peace the truth of the matter. All the stones you talk about are the real thing.you can call me a nut, a crackpot and can keep your distances from me
or you can believe when someone wants to steer you in the right path.the peralta stones, the information on the latin hearts, the crosses with markings, tumacacory the other mines on the Molina document and the santa marinas well as the Estrella treasures are all real locations.every single marking that you have seen are all somewhere on the ground hills and or cliffs.I know that I will be looked down on but this is to show yous that your dreams are real. That people can find these types. Of treasures not just in Arizona but in many states and countries all over the world.anywhere where religious groups filled their temples or churches with gold.im probably going to get in trouble and hopefully my family wont suffer for my actions.
Im hoping that my friends will join me and many will benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions