"Tuning into" TREASURES...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As in Not all gifts are good? I can appreciate that perspective as well.

Maybe more how they are used than what they are ,and when too many are perhaps misusing ,what are the odds those with them will too?
A family's view,and the societal view of them can differ. When both result in tiptoeing around individuals ...the choice is to do the same,or be involved, or both.
When finding out in hindsite a repetition was happening ,and the cloak over the first (?) go around ;why focus on what's already hard to avoid?

It's not like finding a lost item in the last place you look. Or why a place is checked in the order it is,that's logic,reasoning and deduction.
It's a different way of looking ,while disassociated with the having to look and just looking.
A helper tracking or recovering an item is more successful when their emotions are tamer than the shooter or owner.
When someone finds our keys,glasses or whatever after we looked it is often when we are amped up /mildly flustered....and vise versa when we find a lost item for them easily. That "don't have to" combined with "can" and no normal pressure of being , allows greater ease.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've had similar experiences, only to later find myself in that exact place or conversation. Deja Vu, or something else? I'm curious, Rebel, do you keep a journal of these Flying Dreams? I do, and it has really opened my eyes to what the mind is truly capable of. Age may be a component, or more likely, experience I would guess. Training ourselves to be more observant of our subconscious wanderings? There is definitely something to it. But what?
No, no journal; getting easier to do, as I age. As the Human body is "losing" the "GRIP" on the Inner SPIRIT Being; "Death is FINAL "Grip" on the Inner Spirit Being, which is FOREVER...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Getting a bit "COSMIC" in here... may have to "talk" in "Psychic Forum"... "OP" was on SCIENTIFIC "wave-length" of GOLD, SILVER, etc. "D", YOU have experience in the "wave-length stuff"...? Please share, THANKS!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Aluminum foil on a filling compared to a projected aura in detecting pm's or measuring density/conductivity properties ?
No,no frequency type detected by me without a mechanised induced /introduced current that simply shows conductivity.
Gold makes a good coating for certain connections ,but coating an antenna with it ,rather than creating greater mass of surface of antenna would not seem to gain.
But you mean sniffing out a distinct wave/signal......of varied purities, or their off gassing?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, Gold, Silver, etc. have "distinct wave-length/"signals"; maybe various treasures TOO. That's is what we are trying to find out. Special "Scientific" equipment may be able to "tune into" such, OR... PSYCHIC "natural" abilities/intuition "sensing" (born with it or TRAINED). MAYBE someone like Joe (Star-Gater) can TRAIN us to do MIND REACH/REMOTE VIEWING/MIND TREK... dunno. MORE R & I, is necessary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've had similar experiences, only to later find myself in that exact place or conversation. Deja Vu, or something else? I'm curious, Rebel, do you keep a journal of these Flying Dreams? I do, and it has really opened my eyes to what the mind is truly capable of. Age may be a component, or more likely, experience I would guess. Training ourselves to be more observant of our subconscious wanderings? There is definitely something to it. But what?
Trust & Discipline...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TRUSTING yourself, that you can do it... DISCIPLINE to "train" yourself to do it BETTER! ALL "Star-Gaters" went through this...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, Gold, Silver, etc. have "distinct wave-length/"signals"; maybe various treasures TOO. That's is what we are trying to find out. Special "Scientific" equipment may be able to "tune into" such, OR... PSYCHIC "natural" abilities/intuition "sensing" (born with it or TRAINED). MAYBE someone like Joe (Star-Gater) can TRAIN us to do MIND REACH/REMOTE VIEWING/MIND TREK... dunno. MORE R & I, is necessary.
For TODAY... my R & I will be on Operation Star Gate. "Google" Operation Star Gate; Military Use of Remote Viewing & the CIA FOIA Documents. Whee Doggy! Gotta get my coffee going...

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting a bit "COSMIC" in here... may have to "talk" in "Psychic Forum"... "OP" was on SCIENTIFIC "wave-length" of GOLD, SILVER, etc. "D", YOU have experience in the "wave-length stuff"...? Please share, THANKS!

OK, I gotcha, will save the psychic stuff for a different venue. Back to Frequencies. :wink:

I've found that the resonant frequency of gold (Au) in its rest state is 38,931,841 Hz. The resonant frequency of the 107 isotope of silver (Ag) is 38,962,532 Hz, which is very close to gold. The 109 isotope of silver is not so close, which makes it interesting as almost half the world's naturally occurring silver is mostly comprised of the 109 isotope. In this case you would need to resonate both isotope frequencies (and considering the low current value in today's metal market, not really worth the effort you would have to expend), but it is do-able.

Gold also has an NMR frequency, which is 1.729 MHz. NMR frequencies are dependent on the Ambient magnetic field, and gold's 1.729 MHz is valid for a magnetic field of 2.35 Teslas, which is 45,000 times stronger than what naturally occurs on Earth. Which you think would make it virtually useless knowledge in layman's terms. But then again, maybe not.

Science declares that there is no resonant frequency which, if you broadcast it, will cause gold to resonate. I disagree. If the human mind, with only Intention (thought) can cause a photon to move out of its trajectory, then there is obviously another power/force at work in our solar system. One could say that magnetism is therefore "Relative", no?

What would you say if I told I knew of a person who from a very young age (appx. 4 or 5 years old) had been taught/trained to sense and identify different naturally occurring minerals, just by being in close proximity, sight unseen? Albeit, the child didn't know that's what they were doing. They thought it was a pleasant guessing game. And fun.

The child had shown an unusual affinity for rocks long before the "game" was instituted, playing with and collecting tons along the way; and an observant family member took notice, encouraging the interest and the budding gift. Before too long this training became second nature, and eventually the adult emerged as an uncanny expert at locating precious metals and precious/ semi-precious gems - by sensing their frequencies. Not psychic ability, but an enhanced natural ability to sense frequencies. ( And, yes, there was another aspect at play that verifies this, I'll get to that a little later as it pertains to music and sound, Cymatics, and other interesting avenues - even crystal radios, Releventchair ).

Pretty crazy stuff, huh? Impossible! Isn't it?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Whew.
If Schumann resonance varies, all resonance in it's influence must also?
Silver near here( I've no idea of it's isotope,a misspent youth perhaps) is/was found on occasion in copper veins.
All that to leave a wondering how to adjust to variances.

As to the child with the gift...hmm. Metals and gems alone that's special for sure.
What of music , does it define differently to the individual due to sound frequency variations rather than standard notes sound to others ears/senses, about the first question to follow the question of prospecting results that does not need to be asked.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Releventchair, have you ever heard music described as the sound of emotion? That's the best description I can give, without getting too technical. Some people actually feel music, and I'm not referring to the gangsta bass rumbling through your chest from the lowrider that passed you on the street, lol.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes , a certain gal described a locations Caribbean music on an occasion as beyond music in it's effect.
Then ,the songs we know yet never learn all if any of the lyrics...and near sadly less lyrics to favorites remembered as time passes but still plucking the "right strings" keeps a certain tune a standard at moments ,the tune depending on the individuals condition/subliminal attitude..

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly. You have become attuned to that song's frequencies. That child would have described the stone's frequencies in very much the same manner. :icon_thumright:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the ones who learn to play a guitar or piano by ear, with no knowledge of scales, notes, key, etc.?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, I gotcha, will save the psychic stuff for a different venue. Back to Frequencies. :wink:

I've found that the resonant frequency of gold (Au) in its rest state is 38,931,841 Hz. The resonant frequency of the 107 isotope of silver (Ag) is 38,962,532 Hz, which is very close to gold. The 109 isotope of silver is not so close, which makes it interesting as almost half the world's naturally occurring silver is mostly comprised of the 109 isotope. In this case you would need to resonate both isotope frequencies (and considering the low current value in today's metal market, not really worth the effort you would have to expend), but it is do-able.

Gold also has an NMR frequency, which is 1.729 MHz. NMR frequencies are dependent on the Ambient magnetic field, and gold's 1.729 MHz is valid for a magnetic field of 2.35 Teslas, which is 45,000 times stronger than what naturally occurs on Earth. Which you think would make it virtually useless knowledge in layman's terms. But then again, maybe not.

Science declares that there is no resonant frequency which, if you broadcast it, will cause gold to resonate. I disagree. If the human mind, with only Intention (thought) can cause a photon to move out of its trajectory, then there is obviously another power/force at work in our solar system. One could say that magnetism is therefore "Relative", no?

What would you say if I told I knew of a person who from a very young age (appx. 4 or 5 years old) had been taught/trained to sense and identify different naturally occurring minerals, just by being in close proximity, sight unseen? Albeit, the child didn't know that's what they were doing. They thought it was a pleasant guessing game. And fun.

The child had shown an unusual affinity for rocks long before the "game" was instituted, playing with and collecting tons along the way; and an observant family member took notice, encouraging the interest and the budding gift. Before too long this training became second nature, and eventually the adult emerged as an uncanny expert at locating precious metals and precious/ semi-precious gems - by sensing their frequencies. Not psychic ability, but an enhanced natural ability to sense frequencies. ( And, yes, there was another aspect at play that verifies this, I'll get to that a little later as it pertains to music and sound, Cymatics, and other interesting avenues - even crystal radios, Releventchair ).

Pretty crazy stuff, huh? Impossible! Isn't it?
"Taught & Trained"... at such an early age...? You betcha! Cherokee Nation did that (Western North Carolina); LOTS of GEMS in those hills, near the Smokey Mountains... BEEN THERE!

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"D", that child was YOU!

"Taught & Trained"... at such an early age...? You betcha! Cherokee Nation did that (Western North Carolina); LOTS of GEMS in those hills, near the Smokey Mountains... BEEN THERE!

Now Rebel, you know I never divulge my sources without their permission. :wink:

Definitely treasure country out there, for sure, and Native Americans are well known for their connection with the earth and nature. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread