"Tuning into" TREASURES...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sounds simple enough... white chocolate, slipping into a "daydream", traveling in a Mind Trek via THETA-Land to the treasure(s)... that you seek. Are your "visions" real...? Look around for "landmark(s)"; TRUST & DISCIPLINE.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Once out of your "REVERIE" (day-dream), you MUST document ALL the "Land-Marks" seen in your "REVERIE" (in a Journal); so in "REAL TIME", you can find it. Pay attention to the terrain, carvings on boulders/rocks/trees, etc.; may you find the treasure(s), that you seek... HH! Good Luck!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sounds simple enough... white chocolate, slipping into a "daydream", traveling in a Mind Trek via THETA-Land to the treasure(s)... that you seek. Are your "visions" real...? Look around for "landmark(s)"; TRUST & DISCIPLINE.
TRUST... that YOU can DO this; DISCIPLINE... Self-TRAINING, gaining EXPERIENCE. Soon, it will just "CLICK"...

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correction.....I've already found the Sasquatch, am moving to the Great Northwest to hunt Gold. :tongue3: :laughing7: :occasion14:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
IMHO, those who have "found treasure", like those who have created great art, led great causes or achieved true enlightenment, and the like, had no control over the process. It was simply their unexpected destiny. The world is full of folks who suggest that they might show you "the way", but ... ?

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO, those who have "found treasure", like those who have created great art, led great causes or achieved true enlightenment, and the like, had no control over the process. It was simply their unexpected destiny. The world is full of folks who suggest that they might show you "the way", but ... ?

Granted, it may appear to be random destiny. But I wouldn't say they had no control over the process. They each had a vision that drove them towards whatever success they achieved. Intent. Without it, we achieve nothing outstanding. The rest may be pure chemistry, genetics, who knows what elements are at play for those individuals. As you and I so recently have seen, there are definitely charlatans and deluded individuals both out there touting a miracle method. Our job is to use the intelligence and intuition we were blessed with to discern the difference.

I have no pat answer. I seek no converts, break no laws nor encourage anyone else to do so. Just pass on my experiences and keep an open mind to the possibilities. And share interesting theories when it strikes me, lol.

Welcome, I'm glad you stopped in for a visit. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
DO continue on... getting a vision, then taking action, or "voice it". An Artist & a fella were talking about a block of stone; fella sezs, "ALL I see, is a block of stone"... The Artist sezs, "I see an ANGEL within the stone". THEN, the Artist sculptures "THE ANGEL WITHIN", becoming FAMOUS! NOW! I can not "seek" (due to rt. ankle disability)... YET! I CAN "voice" what I "see"; VMI in Virginia was rebuilt after the CONFEDERATE WAR (Civil War), using "treasure"/Funds from the CSA TREASURY for the WESTERN portion of VIRGINIA aka the BEALE TREASURE. VMI denies it, of course... SO! Where DID the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ come from...?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread