TV DIGGERS are back!

G. I. Digger

Jun 19, 2008
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this is right but I just read an article in a detector magazine stating that the TV show Diggers made two new episodes. The first episode is supposed to air on July 20, 2015. While I agree that the show is a bit zany when something is detected I also agree that the show fires me up to get out detecting. This post should stir the pot! Nectar in the hole baby!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Super! I actually enjoy the show but do get sick of the screaming and yelling every time they find something! :)

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, this is absolutely the LAST season I'm going to give them a chance to call me in as a guest digger.

After that- pfffffft to them...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two new episodes :icon_scratch: only two :dontknow: hardly worth the time to advertise it

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like almost all "Reality" TV, the show sucks. The potential was there, but as always, the overly dramatic BS is what is showed, instead of the history.
The only good reality show IMHO is American Pickers. No screaming, no fighting, no bleeping out every third word, no jumping around like a couple baffoons. They make good finds and tell the story.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i do not watch metal detecting shows on TV on Youtube or ones that are put up treasure sites like Tnet and others... All those shows bore me to death..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread