TV Question

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that there are a few crew members on this site but I am wondering if Legend of the Superstition Mountains is going to be coming back for season 2? was it picked up or not? I like shows like that Prospectors on Weather Channel and Meteorite men. Diggers is ok only for the history aspect of it. The antics are over the top but I get why they do it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please lord, let these dumber than dumb reality shows die a quick death. - Amen

OP
OP
W

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOOOOOOOO it makes for good drinking t.v. lol...

roadapple

Nov 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is "roundness" in the hole in their heads leaking "nector" !!! :laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize there are lots of differing tastes in TV than mine, but doesn't the pure, scripted aspect of that show bother you? They aren't even good actors, and sounded like grade school kids trying to give their lines in the school play.

The concept of some guys going in search for clues to the treasure would be a great show, but they throw in all that garbage about people trying to kill them, curses, black-helicopter government watching them, death traps.... it's just too fake and hokey for me to spend time watching.

SoCalDesertFox

Nov 27, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
First Texas Search Master DX-3500 (1981)
Primary Interest:
Other
I would much rather watch video of actual digs than hyped near-propagandist marketing nonsense. In fact, I'd rather be shooting the video myself and making such a 'reality series.'

Just gimme several 2K GoPros with ~72 hours of runtime and footage capacity, a few buddies, a bunch of booze and burnables for a weekend plus food, tent, detectors, pans, picks, shovels, and a couple tripods and head mounts. I'll go out in the Superstitions and come back with some gold for you and probably better video than what you're getting on TV now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread