Twilight series

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know, many here are men that this series may not appeal to but man oh man is this an awesome set of books!
I haven't read much in the last 8 years due to staying home with kids. When the youngest one started kindergarten I started reading Twilight. The next morning I made a 110 mile round trip to buy the other 3 books and finished them within 4 days! I stayed in bed and it was almost like eating at a really good buffet! I guess you really have to get obsessed with books to understand what I mean.
If you like vampire and werewolf tales then this is a set for you!

girardpaguy

Dec 11, 2008
Girard Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer
Sara77 said:
I know, many here are men that this series may not appeal to but man oh man is this an awesome set of books!
I haven't read much in the last 8 years due to staying home with kids. When the youngest one started kindergarten I started reading Twilight. The next morning I made a 110 mile round trip to buy the other 3 books and finished them within 4 days! I stayed in bed and it was almost like eating at a really good buffet! I guess you really have to get obsessed with books to understand what I mean.
If you like vampire and werewolf tales then this is a set for you!

My Step daughter read them like lightning...... they must be good.

Mark

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, my wife read all 4 books in less than a week. Her and a few friends went to see the movie the first weekend it came out. After she went and saw the movie, she read the books all over again. Their ringtones on their phones are songs from the movie soundtrack (which she also has). I'm sure I'll be buying her the DVD when it hits the stores.

girardpaguy

Dec 11, 2008
Girard Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer
willie d said:
Yeah, my wife read all 4 books in less than a week. Her and a few friends went to see the movie the first weekend it came out. After she went and saw the movie, she read the books all over again. Their ringtones on their phones are songs from the movie soundtrack (which she also has). I'm sure I'll be buying her the DVD when it hits the stores.

To bad they didn't pay that kind of attention to us. LOL :D

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
girardpaguy said:
willie d said:

To bad they didn't pay that kind of attention to us. LOL :D
:-X

RelicHunterSantise

Feb 4, 2009
louisville, ky
I had my tonsils removed around Dec 1st. I read all four in no time flat. I was actually kind of "against" reading htem becuase of all the hype. But I have actually read them all a second time now bc I lvoed them so much the first time!!

ANd yes, I saw the movie...

xoxo

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I grew up watching vampire and werewolf movies. Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel were good. My daughter has read all of the Twilight series and just bought th movie. I guese she gets it from me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread