Twilight Zone

Nonsequitur

Dec 18, 2006
I'm lucky enough to live in an area of a ghost town and recently have been MD'ing around the vicinity of the blacksmith shop. I have found quite a few relics (that I will post pics of when I steal my boss's camera for the week-end), but absolutely no coins. I called it a day and went home to grill myself a steak and have a cold beer. Lo and behold, when I was starting the pit, I look down, and out of nowhere, (and I mean out of nowhere because I have built a patio, fence and landscaped where the pit is), sits a 2002 English coin, on TOP of the ground, almost brand new. Where in the world (besides England I mean) did it come from? I live on an old Texas ranch, miles from the nearest small town, which has had one acre bulldozed to accomodate where I live now. Then, two days later I find a pair of men's underwear and socks in my fenced off back yard. (insert theme to the Twilight Zone here). Maybe an Englishman tried breaking in and all that's left of him when my dogs got through was the socks, underwear and a single coin. Can't the dimension I'm currently in at least send a good-looking woman to try to rob me? Finding her panties would be alot more agreeable.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur

Dec 18, 2006
Divorced, live alone, so no, it wouldn't be anything like that. Probably should have mentioned that before. That's why I was a-wishing for the ladies undies instead!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread